NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Reverse jinx?
No. I've been saying from the beginning Boston is just too good for the Bucks without Middleton. The only reason this was a competitive series is because Boston screwed up in a few of their games. I'm pretty sure I said it here after Game 1 that it was reminiscent of the first two games of the Finals last year. The Bucks lost the first two games last year but it was clear to me that what they were doing was sustainable and what Phoenix was doing was not. It was the same deal here in Game 1; Boston lost but it was clear to me they had counters for everything Milwaukee could do and Milwaukee just wasn't equipped to counter what Boston wants to do.

If crowder continues to take 75 percent of the suns shots … Dallas has a chance

No. I've been saying from the beginning Boston is just too good for the Bucks without Middleton. The only reason this was a competitive series is because Boston screwed up in a few of their games. I'm pretty sure I said it here after Game 1 that it was reminiscent of the first two games of the Finals last year. The Bucks lost the first two games last year but it was clear to me that what they were doing was sustainable and what Phoenix was doing was not. It was the same deal here in Game 1; Boston lost but it was clear to me they had counters for everything Milwaukee could do and Milwaukee just wasn't equipped to counter what Boston wants to do.

Tough loss and way for Giannis to go out. Casual fans will forget this series performance because the Bucks lost but Giannis put on a damn show this series and broke records. Boston is playing great team basketball on both ends and Tatum is emerging as a monster. I'm not a Cs fan but you have to appreciate the quality of basketball out there.

What is Phoenix doing ? 8 for 28 ? Ayton 1 shot attempt ? Booker and Paul with 0 fg?

If suns lose this game .. Paul’s legacy is cemented

Dallas has a defense this year. The Suns are really good but kind of like Boston Dallas is playing a better brand of team basketball.

This is insanity. I was waiting for a Dinwiddie game.

If Paul isn’t hurt, it’s stunning. It makes no sense

Dallas has a defense this year. The Suns are really good but kind of like Boston Dallas is playing a better brand of team basketball.
No defense can hold a decent nba team to 27 pts in a half . Only the team can do it to themselves

If Dallas scores just 40 pts in the 2nd half .. suns will have to score 70 just to tie

No defense can hold a decent nba team to 27 pts in a half . Only the team can do it to themselves

I never said it was all defense. Point is Dallas is a lot better than previous years. Phoenix surprised nearly everyone last year. They haven't adjusted well to how Dallas is defending them. So yes it's self inflicted as well.

I never said it was all defense. Point is Dallas is a lot better than previous years. Phoenix surprised nearly everyone last year. They haven't adjusted well to how Dallas is defending them. So yes it's self inflicted as well.
Anyone that tries to paint this anything other than an epic choke job is giving the Suns too much credit . Sure they could lose this game .. but they’re gong to lose bY 40 at home with Paul. Booker, Ayton as complete no shows

Anyone that tries to paint this anything other than an epic choke job is giving the Suns too much credit . Sure they could lose this game .. bit they’re gong to lose bY 40 at home with Paul. Booker, Ayton as complete no shows

Phoenix could have showed up. They still would be losing.