NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

Some of you were seemingly too quick to write off the Heat (although there is a quarter and the game could certainly flip).

Also Lowry has had a fairly good game tonight -- he has struggled playing through injury in the playoffs. But he was pretty good in the regular season even if he has regressed and is overpaid. I'm going to protect one of the greatest Raptors of all time!

And within 7 minutes the game has flipped although not fully surprised by that.
Lowry shot right now is bad.

As a fan hope the Heat can get back in this, so we have a final minute thriller whomever wins.

Lowry is really unlikable. Glad to see him gone. Him and Smart with the soccer acts on every play is tiring.

Mildly cheering for the Heat here - how does Tucker miss that layup.
Hate that bum.
That’s the Tucker that Milwaukee got. Good defender but just a major liability on offense.

Lowry is really unlikable. Glad to see him gone. Him and Smart with the soccer acts on every play is tiring.

Smart and Lowry will go both ways.
While they will flop to gain a foul, they also have no problem to put their bodies on the line to try to gain a legit charge by absorbing hard contact. The last part is respectable.

Hopefully Game 7, is more like Game 6, and we don't get a dud like most of the earlier games.

NBA has turned into college with the charge rule. Oladipo wasn’t set at all.

Love these arbitrary challenge rules

My original though was how could this be reviewed (after Spoelstra wasted the challenge earlier) but it appears to be the right procedure.

I don't think it was arbitrary per se. It is something they look at without a coaches challenge. That being said what the NBA has determined can be reviewed and / not reviewed does seem odd at times.