NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

James Harden already complaining about the foul calling changes.

It is early but thus far Kemba looks shot to me and the fact that he will keep getting minutes at the expense of 3 young guards is insane. The Knicks are not winning anything this year, let's start developing guys or at least finding out who can play.

So is Charlotte for real? Haven't caught a game of theirs yet but from the stats they look talented and deep. Bridges and Ball a really good duo with Hayward the grizzled vet. Just overall looks like a deep team. Good start for them plus impressive win over the nets.

More games like this and he’ll be in the starting lineup.

Advanced Stats says he should. He has a better Defensive rating than any LAL starter and a higher net rating by a wide margin over any starter including Bazemore.

Now a 105.8 isn't a great D rating but when the rest of the lineup is 110 or higher...

Rondo is only guy in the 90s I see.

So is Charlotte for real? Haven't caught a game of theirs yet but from the stats they look talented and deep. Bridges and Ball a really good duo with Hayward the grizzled vet. Just overall looks like a deep team. Good start for them plus impressive win over the nets.
I think they're likely a very fun team that can potentially make the playoffs this season. Ultimately will probably depend on Hayward staying healthy. Not that he's their most important player anymore, but I don't think they can really afford to lose him. Him, LaMelo, and Bridges are the key.

I think they're likely a very fun team that can potentially make the playoffs this season. Ultimately will probably depend on Hayward staying healthy. Not that he's their most important player anymore, but I don't think they can really afford to lose him. Him, LaMelo, and Bridges are the key.
And Eric Collins is the best play-by-play guy in the biz. Fun team to watch and listen to.

Yeah I think they're pretty interesting and potentially a sleeper.

And in Manhattan you can either pay your rent or go to a Knicks game.
To be fair, you could live in Brooklyn and also choose between paying your rent (and going to a Nets game) or being homeless and going to a Knicks game.

If you compare Knicks and Nets tickets to other sporting events the cost seems right in line. If I wanted to go to Knicks/Sixers tomorrow I would have to pay 77 bucks. There's also Nets/heat tickets available for 25 dollars tomorrow. Considering I paid 100 for Syracuse/Nova I don't think it's all bad. And before anyone says those tickets are NY prices, the Carrier Dome usually charges 50 plus dollars for single game tickets against other P5 schools.

Does the TNT Broadcast in the States have terrible muffled sound?

Wondering if the issue is TNT or with TSN (who picked up the TNT broadcast in Canada)

Wondering if the issue is TNT or with TSN (who picked up the TNT broadcast in Canada)
Sorry, I can’t hear you.

I haven’t noticed any issues.

Like early last season, Knicks followed an ugly loss with a nice bounce-back W tonight.
(last season they were 3/36 on 3's in loss to Raptors, played in Tampa)
Will take awhile to see how good the new lineup can be, but a long time since beat the 76ers!
Garden was chanting "Where's Ben Simmons?"

Anthony Davis might be the biggest candy ass in the league. Be a man.

Iman Shumpert can dance.

Man, Iman Shumpert is the like the prototypical “pretty visible player in the league...but not so visible that you remember when he disappeared from the league”.

Like...he could be on a team now. He could’ve been gone for 2 years. Maybe even like 4.

I remember him with the Knicks with Melo and the Cavs with LeBron. Then he starts kicking around irrelevant teams. Then COVID. The bubble. Time.

* Googles. He played 2 games for the Nets last year??? Huh?

Interesting (?) stat.

The Knicks have been taking a lot of 3's. They "only" took 37 last night, but in their first 3 games they took 45, 54, and 48. Last season, the most 3's they took in any game last year was 45. So in the first 3 games this season they took as many or more 3's than they did in any game last season. And I am here for every bit of it.