NBA Thread 2021-22 Season | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2021-22 Season

The refs aren’t calling stupid stuff anymore and so far Harden can’t get to the line.

Hmmm.

I'd be concerned if I was a Harden or Nets fan. I know its popular to pick on his weight, but something besides not getting to the line is not right. He has zero explosiveness. Have to wonder if his hamstring is still bothering him.

I'd be concerned if I was a Harden or Nets fan. I know its popular to pick on his weight, but something besides not getting to the line is not right. He has zero explosiveness. Have to wonder if his hamstring is still bothering him.

I flipped the game on last night and he was posted up on the block and I was like "who is this fat dude on the Nets in the post right now?" Took me a few seconds to realize it was him.

I was at the game last night, and it was real noticeable to me how little burst he had. I believe he's commented that the hamstring issue really set him back during the off-season, and I would imagine it's still slowing him down now.

he really is a fantastic passer though, I feel like sometimes thats slept on with him. he made 2 or 3 great passes last night (including one or two with Aldridge where there was a miscommunication between the two and nothing came of it, but they were great looks by Harden all the same)

That was a good game and comeback by the Bulls. 12-0 run to close. Randle choked at the line. DeRozan makes that shot more than he misses it. Oh well. Should have some close games again this year...

Edit: D.Rose looked good again back in the United Center. Pretty cool that Bulls fans were still giving him the MVP chant from the start.

The Knicks inability to close out games down the stretch is really concerning. I'd blame it on fatigue, but really they just totally stop running their offense. Sub-par iso ball resulting in garbage shots.

The Knicks inability to close out games down the stretch is really concerning. I'd blame it on fatigue, but really they just totally stop running their offense. Sub-par iso ball resulting in garbage shots.
They don't have an elite player which makes crunch time buckets a crap shoot.

They don't have an elite player which makes crunch time buckets a crap shoot.

All the more reason that they should continue to run the offense that got them a double digit lead to begin with, instead of regressing to crunch time iso ball crap that basketball players have come to believe is the only way to play down the stretch.

Dang. Patrick Williams is now done for the year. He landed on his wrist from that Mitchell Robinson flagrant. He had a promising summer and was going to help on the defensive end for the Bulls.

Very very early, but the east is 4 games above 500 against the West.

In what other sports do teams just sit dudes who are perfectly healthy .. in no legal trouble…. better then the dudes who are playing .. from the very start of the year .. it’s freaking weird and so NBA

another example of whats up with ESPN. do they not have time to update these things?

1635603011658.png

The Bulls followed up their first loss by defeating the final undefeated team (Jazz) in the league last night. Good bounce back W. Pretty tough schedule ahead...

Russ had a quadruple double tonight.

And they lost to one of the worst teams in the league. Lakers fans better hope LBJ gets real healthy.