NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

If I am not mistaken, don’t the numbers tell us Memphis is a better team without him on the floor.

This year they are 6.5 per 100 better when he plays. Last year though they were 1.7 worse

Kawhi with the playoff load mgmt. Bold
Like I said late in the season, the Clippers aren’t doing anything with this group. Not this year or next year. Same thing happened with Griffin and Paul.

I expect Lue to step down this summer. Unless George didn’t tear his ACL (and I’m guessing he did), I assume he’ll be traded. Leonard probably stays, unless he asks for a trade (I don’t think he will).

Come sit on my couch with me, Spencer Dinwiddie. Smh

NBA can solve a ton of this very easy - 1) the stand over a guy taunt is a T, fine and ejection. 2) Treat any kick like a punch - immediate ejection. The explanation from the stripe post game that since Embid missed his intended target on the kick it wasn't ejection worthy is nonsense.

The stand over taunt is the instigator - ban it. Kick is a punch and all this goes away.

I thought Harden was aiming for the guys guy and missed but can see it both ways.

It is hard to make people want to cheer for LBJ and Dillon Brooks did it.
A lotta people cheer for LBJ. Not so hard.

I may be wrong, but I doubt LeBron — who is 7 for 14 when Brooks has been on him in the series — is overly fazed by Brooks’ smack.

Last edited:
What idiot team is going to waste hundreds of millions on essentially the NBA equivalent of Brad Marchand with no skill? And yet someone is going to do it.

Brad Marchand is a strange comparison in my view. Sure they are both dirty and annoying on the court but it ends at that. Marchand is one of the best players in the NHL, at least between 2016 and 2021. And well Green isn't close to that. Marchand is a probable Hall of Famer, based on his own merits, not based on playing a very solid role piggybacking other great players.

Marchand was a legit top 10 scorer in the NHL between 2017 and 2021, while being a good defensive forward. 3rd in scoring in 2021, 6th in 2020, 5th in 2019, 13th in 2018, 5th in 2017.
His scoring is down this year on a very balanced team - but he is still the second best scorer on the team with one of the top regular season records of all time.

And I hate the Bruins and Marchand - feel a little dirty praising him so much!.

Philly is my least favorite team to watch by far. Embiid falls down every two minutes. Harden has never been a good watch.

Embiid is just as dirty as Draymond Green - arguably more dangerous because he likes to recklessly flail his elbows in traffic or while flopping. And he flops a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom