NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I cannot believe this
I bet Kings moneyline and also in a parlay with the FLA Panthers but when I hit accept bet, they locked out FLA, so I have the Kings with the Kraken +1.5 goals.

Still can’t believe there’s a UVM grad on the floor right now

Get these goofball Grizzlies on outta here.

Let the record show that I called it a long time ago, what would happen if the Lakers caught these studio gangsters in round 1.

“S-o-f-capital T….sofTTTTT” - Eddie Murphy, Life

The Memphis grizzlies
So hateable they actually have Laker and Lebron haters routing for LA
I wouldn't say I was rooting for LA, but it doesn't pain me to see the Griz eliminated. I'm a fan of JJJ, but Dillon Brooks more than offsets that.

I wouldn't say I was rooting for LA, but it doesn't pain me to see the Griz eliminated. I'm a fan of JJJ, but Dillon Brooks more than offsets that.
They just talk sooooooo much for a team that hasn’t accomplished ANYTHING. did it Vs GSW, did it again this playoff .

I am still mad
No, he can continue that for at least one more game. Please.

When was the shift from running a fast break to get a bucket to trying get a foul? I saw it all the time with my kids hoop teams. He’d be wide open in the corner, just like Klay there, and his teammates would go 1 on 3 and get packed at the rim and rarely get a call.

No, he can continue that for at least one more game. Please.

When was the shift from running a fast break to get a bucket to trying get a foul? I saw it all the time with my kids hoop teams. He’d be wide open in the corner, just like Klay there, and his teammates would go 1 on 3 and get packed at the rim and rarely get a call.
It is very funny that the Warriors are full of dudes who really get the game of basketball and play offense as beautifully as you possibly can AND THEN YOU HAVE JORDAN POOLE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom