NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Putting in a separate post so it doesn’t get lost:

No idea how truthful those points are, but even if it’s partially true, combined with lack of picks, that’s rough.

With that said, you have a new arena coming, an owner that will try to shift the moon to win and has enough money to actually do it.

Get in on the Luka tampering. Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Luka, KD, Steph, Bron and maybe Tatum are the elite guys.

Luka is unhappy. Embiid is already being courted by the Knicks. Bron may be available.

That's not refuting my assessment that Lue is a clown at all.

New York is due for some wild opponent shooting positive regression

No idea how truthful those points are, but even if it’s partially true, combined with lack of picks, that’s rough.

With that said, you have a new arena coming, an owner that will try to shift the moon to win and has enough money to actually do it.

Get in on the Luka tampering. Giannis, Jokic, Embiid, Luka, KD, Steph, Bron and maybe Tatum are the elite guys.

Luka is unhappy. Embiid is already being courted by the Knicks. Bron may be available.
Personally, I think the guy is embellishing the stuff with the front office. Seems like he has an axe to grind there. I believe what he said about Lue and the players, more or less.

There’s just no way Lue and Frank can both return next year. And at least one of Leonard and George has to be moved.

That's not refuting my assessment that Lue is a clown at all.
Yeah, he’s been acting like a child for most of the season. Still a good coach, but he was in over his head with the depth of this team. If he refuses to resign, I expect him to be fired.

Hart with a great slide tackle to take out Butler. Nice.

So sick of losing key players on all teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom