NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I bet +130 pretty heavy. I get NY has home court but I don't think they are on the same level as Miami.

Cleveland played probably the worst playoff series that I have ever seen.
Gotcha. I tend to think Miami is a pretty bad team and the Knicks are pretty good but we'll see. If Miami just suddenly became the greatest shooting team of all time after sucking for most of the season, nobody is going to beat them. It just feels extremely unlikely to me.

I'd guess Knicks in 5 or 6 games.

I bet +130 pretty heavy. I get NY has home court but I don't think they are on the same level as Miami.

Cleveland played probably the worst playoff series that I have ever seen.

What from this season has made you feel that way? While they were all close games, the Knicks took 3 of 4 from the Heat in the regular season, including a 9 point win without Randle at the end of March. Not having Herro will hurt them against the Knicks, since he usually plays really well against them, including averaging 23 ppg against them this season.

Beyond Butler, I really don't see who their offensive weapons are without Herro. Now obviously, if Randle is out or significantly hobbled, that can quickly shift things back the other way. But to say that the 8 seed isn't on the same level as the 5 seed - who took 3 of 4 in the regular season - seems like a bit of a stretch.

I guess there’s a scenario where a bunch of those Heat players underperformed in the Regular Season this year, but other than Jimmy that’s a team of has beens or never beens. Bam is solid, but outside of those two I’m not sure what Heat player you’re selecting if you’re drafting a team between the two squads. I’ll be massively disappointed if the Knicks lose.

I suppose there’s a scenario where Barrett and Randle play awful and they lose, but it will be a massive disappointment.

What from this season has made you feel that way? While they were all close games, the Knicks took 3 of 4 from the Heat in the regular season, including a 9 point win without Randle at the end of March. Not having Herro will hurt them against the Knicks, since he usually plays really well against them, including averaging 23 ppg against them this season.

Beyond Butler, I really don't see who their offensive weapons are without Herro. Now obviously, if Randle is out or significantly hobbled, that can quickly shift things back the other way. But to say that the 8 seed isn't on the same level as the 5 seed - who took 3 of 4 in the regular season - seems like a bit of a stretch.
Knicks are definitely better.

But Butler is nastier and scarier.

Should be a fun series.

I didn't watch a second of the NBA sober until two weeks ago

Whoa I just saw it was Dante Exum that got slammed in that game?

I'm actually quite calm. A little self reflection wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if the Celtics blow this series.

The Celtics are going to win this series. Mazulla needs to play Brogdon and White more. Less Smart and Horford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom