NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

I think the way Harden plays basketball is art. There is so much skill and body control in what he does. I really enjoy it.

There's no way he just forgot to put him on, right?

Also pretty stupid that Jokic is 2nd team all NBA.

I get that people argue a lot of years the top 3 centers aren't necessarily in the top 15 players in the association.

But you can't tell me with a straight face that Jokic isn't one of the top 5 guys right now.

It's the same argument Jackson is getting pounded on for right now.

I think whoever wins the west will cakewalk to a title, based on what I’ve been watching from these eastern conference teams.
Which is a bummer, because the West has a reputation for dominance and it's felt like the East has balanced that a bit recently.

I don’t think his style of play will ever translate to a ring.
you mean the style where you show up for 2 games out of 6?

How do you lay an egg at home like that facing elimination. Game was over at the half.

Giannis is great. Embiid is great. Luka/Tatum/Steph are great. Lebron is still Lebron. But Joker is the best player in the league, IMO. I don't think he gets quite as much credit as he deserves from fans simply because Nuggets games are on late in the East.

There's no way he just forgot to put him on, right?

Also pretty stupid that Jokic is 2nd team all NBA.

I get that people argue a lot of years the top 3 centers aren't necessarily in the top 15 players in the association.

But you can't tell me with a straight face that Jokic isn't one of the top 5 guys right now.

It's the same argument Jackson is getting pounded on for right now.

It's a constraint of the current rules but next year its supposed to just be top 5 players

Giannis is great. Embiid is great. Luka/Tatum/Steph are great. Lebron is still Lebron. But Joker is the best player in the league, IMO. I don't think he gets quite as much credit as he deserves from fans simply because Nuggets games are on late in the East.
I’m pulling for Denver in the playoffs, but I think there’s some hesitancy for people to say that because he got absolutely torched by Curry in the pick n roll last year in the playoffs. I want to see that matchup again to see what adjustments Denver makes. I think the Lakers will be an easier series for the Nugs.

I’m pulling for Denver in the playoffs, but I think there’s some hesitancy for people to say that because he got absolutely torched by Curry in the pick n roll last year in the playoffs. I want to see that matchup again to see what adjustments Denver makes. I think the Lakers will be an easier series for the Nugs.
I don't know. If AD plays him close to a standoff the Nuggets are cooked. I don't trust the Nuggets roster if Joker isn't dominating.

I want to see him against a team that has an actual chance of making it remotely difficult on him but I think he’s probably the best offensive player in the league at the very least which may also mean he’s just the best player.

If he stays healthy, AD will do a much better job guarding Jokic than Ayton. Even Vanderbilt could do a solid job if he is ever matched up with him. Think that is a point in favor of LA.

I think Jokic has the crown for best player right now, to be clear.

He’s doing historical stuff.

on D, AD should give him more trouble. But also when he’s on D, Bron coming downhill with AD, that’s a tough go for Jokic.

But would be an awesome series.

NBA has so much talent right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom