NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 152 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Scott Foster on the whistle hope you bought Knicks ML

Richard Jefferson chitting on playing basketball on the broadcast of a playoff game. TNT blows ESPN out of the water.

Stephen A Smith ranting like a fan. “Im not happy!” And then goes on a rant that any drunken fan in a bar could go on.

Smh, plug it up. Nobody cares. Analyze the game and say something that we can’t get from the average moron fan.

Not a pretty game but the Knicks are grinding and hanging around to maybe steal the W.
Win or lose, happy to see them continue learning/raising the bar making a playoff effort.

Knicks constantly doubling Butler 35 feet from the basket to subsequently give up an open look from 3 makes zero sense. “Defensive guru” Thibs :rolleyes:

What the Knicks need right now while playing for their season are more off balance fadeaway threes from Randle.

That was a good look with one second on the shot clock off an inbounds.

I’ve never seen a weirder free throw trajectory in my life. And that includes little kid basketball games.

What the Knicks need right now while playing for their season are more off balance fadeaway threes from Randle.
Randle is proving he’s a regular season player. His one on one iso ball bs doesn’t work in the playoffs when the other team actually game plans against him. Great complementary player but showing he can’t be the main option. Same thing happened against Atlanta.

Randle is proving he’s a regular season player. His one on one iso ball bs doesn’t work in the playoffs when the other team actually game plans against him. Great complementary player but showing he can’t be the main option. Same thing happened against Atlanta.
I was probably one of Randle’s earliest and biggest supporters on here when many thought he wasn’t going to be that good.

But he’s absolutely not a go to iso ball guy. He’s not Carmelo or Kobe. They use him wrong.

I know that elbow connected hard but I honestly think it was a total accident.

Rod Strickland blind over the head pass to get booted from the playoffs vibes. Jeez, Brunson.

I can't believe Miami is +130 for the series against the Knicks

I bet +130 pretty heavy. I get NY has home court but I don't think they are on the same level as Miami.

Cleveland played probably the worst playoff series that I have ever seen.
UpstateSM = Knower of Hoop

2nd round of playoffs exceeded expectations, and about as far as current roster will ever take the Knicks.
Brunson has to be gassed -his teammates did not rise to the occasion to support him in Q4.
Look forward to seeing what Knicks roster changes happen for next season.

2nd round of playoffs exceeded expectations, and about as far as current roster will ever take the Knicks.
Brunson has to be gassed -his teammates did not rise to the occasion to support him in Q4.
Look forward to seeing what Knicks roster changes happen for next season.

Unfortunately, I don’t think there will be any significant roster changes. Nor do I think Randle will ever evolve as a player to have success in the playoffs. Nor do I think Thibs will ever adjust his coaching style to be more than a guy who can get a team past the second round of the playoffs.

Unfortunately, I don’t think there will be any significant roster changes. Nor do I think Randle will ever evolve as a player to have success in the playoffs. Nor do I think Thibs will ever adjust his coaching style to be more than a guy who can get a team past the second round of the playoffs.
RJ Barrett was worse than both of them. I can’t stand watching him.

RJ Barrett was worse than both of them. I can’t stand watching him.

He might be the most frustrating basketball player in the league. So weak with the ball, generally not aggressive, horribly inconsistent form on his jumper. But then he’ll have games where he scores 30 on 12/15 from the field. So frustrating because of that inconsistency.

I was probably one of Randle’s earliest and biggest supporters on here when many thought he wasn’t going to be that good.

But he’s absolutely not a go to iso ball guy. He’s not Carmelo or Kobe. They use him wrong.
“They”? He walks around with a chip on his shoulder the size of the Empire State Building and then he is a ball stopper… but he can’t back up his attitude and is a complete no show when it counts.

The difference between the Heat and Knicks? Heat have multiple players who can create for themselves or their teammates or hit an open J in the heat of the day playoffs… the Knicks have Brunson and sometimes RJ. That’s it.

Quickley, Grimes, Randall were no shows offensively. Not sure where the Knicks go from here in the offseason but they need way better shooting.

“They”? He walks around with a chip on his shoulder the size of the Empire State Building and then he is a ball stopper… but he can’t back up his attitude and is a complete no show when it counts.

The difference between the Heat and Knicks? Heat have multiple players who can create for themselves or their teammates or hit an open J in the heat of the day playoffs… the Knicks have Brunson and sometimes RJ. That’s it.

Quickley, Grimes, Randall were no shows offensively. Not sure where the Knicks go from here in the offseason but they need way better shooting.
I guess I was under the impression that he’s playing the way they want him to play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom