NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 200 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Maybe it's time to recognize Erik Spoelstra as a great coach. He won two titles with LeBron and seemed to be along for the ride. But he's kept that job for 15 years and he might win a third with this team.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time to recognize Erik Spoelstra as a great coach. He won two titles with LeBron and seemed to be along for the ride. But he's kept that job for 15 years and he might with a third with this team.

I mean, he’s a HoF lock and the only guy with a shot at Pop’s win record.

Anyone following the NBA in a legitimate way should have no issue putting him up there with the best coaches of all time.

Not sure
I think it was on Vincent's 3. I remember them coming back from break mentioning it. Full disclosure I went to bed at the end of the 3rd and thought Denver had that game in the bag. Looks like they played zero defense in the 4th? Is that basically it?

I think it was on Vincent's 3. I remember them coming back from break mentioning it. Full disclosure I went to bed at the end of the 3rd and thought Denver had that game in the bag. Looks like they played zero defense in the 4th? Is that basically it?
Duncan Robinson went off in the 4th a bit, as crazy as that is. The defensive communication was bad and then Denver had some turnovers that compounded it. Malone was pretty livid and rightfully so. Murray got going late giving them the chance to tie but for the most part he was absent and I’ve already mentioned how poor MPJ and KCP were.

Welp. Was wrong about the sweep.
I really felt like these first two were going to be a split, but I obviously had it backward. I envisioned the Heat stealing the first game and then the Nuggets being mad/desperate and blowing their doors off in Game 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom