NC Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC Game Thread

Villanova needs to keep running their offense. They've been tentative the last two possessions.

I just logged on to ask if it seemed to you guys that Nova got every call. I see you agree. Amazing

I subjectively loathe Arcidiacono, but am objectively in awe by how he's able to score. He's a rich man's Cooney in how accurate he is when off balance.
Sorry I love this kid .. incredible crunch time player.

Villanova needs to keep running their offense. They've been tentative the last two possessions.
I sense Jaywasnt happy with Archi's last 2 plays. He was already torqued before the 1 on 3 drive.

I switched to Nova team stream early 2nd half.

I watched a few mins of the SU homer stream and UNC went on a run

just realized I was watching the UNC homer stream for most of this half and Nova tore it up

switched to the Nova stream so UNC can make a bit of a run right now, then I'll flip back

I think i see "Marlins Man" sitting behind the nova bench. I swear this guy goes to every major sporting event. He must spend $100k+ a year on tickets/travel/hotel etc

IIRC from an article I read last fall he own's a very successful business and doesn't have a wife or kids. Lot's of disposable income.

Nova keeps getting in too deep into the help defense. They look shaky.

Booooooth hits another.

Roy doesn't like timeouts?

He's in the Phil Jackson school of let the players work it out. Roy doesn't realize it's a little harder to pull off w/o Jordan/Pippen or Kobe/Shaq.

Nova got screwed by the refs a few years back in a tourney game against North Carolina. They deserve a break.

Nova got screwed by the refs a few years back in a tourney game against North Carolina. They deserve a break.

I was there. From the opposite corner in section 113 I could see it was a horrible call

Bricks from the FT line. Like us in 2003.

Paige is trying to win this game himself.

I am just happy we are getting at least one close game in the Final 4... especially the final.

And the winner of the anti-analytics SU women award goes to UNC.
Take another impossible 2pt shot why don't ya. Sheesh.

I was there. From the opposite corner in section 113 I could see it was a horrible call

That was the game in the Carrier Dome when Roy one his first title - that was BRUTAL. Nova got straight up killed by the officials.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom