NC St Tailgate Thread Sat, Nov 21st | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NC St Tailgate Thread Sat, Nov 21st

Hi all- sorry to be a pain and ask this question- is it possible to purchase tailgate tickets at the door? Game tickets are set but plans in advance are still in flux...I wanted to check if there was a firm deadline I could communicate. Thanks & LGO!

Hi all- sorry to be a pain and ask this question- is it possible to purchase tailgate tickets at the door? Game tickets are set but plans in advance are still in flux...I wanted to check if there was a firm deadline I could communicate. Thanks & LGO!
I believe so...send Crusty a Private Message and ask him.

I believe so...send Crusty a Private Message and ask him.
Yes you can, but since we have to give BYB a head count we prefer that you do so ahead of time if you can.

Yes you can, but since we have to give BYB a head count we prefer that you do so ahead of time if you can.

Thanks for the info-plans were just confirmed, I am in for 2, I will purchase via PayPal in advance. I appreciate you letting a couple lurkers crash the 'gate...

Edit- Paid this morning. Thanks!

Last edited:
I can't stress enough...if you are going to the NCSt game that you support these efforts. We have some special in the Backyard Bistro with it being owned by ex_CNYers. You can literally park across the street from the stadium and tailgate with SU fans (without the fuss n muss) and if the weather is crummy you can move inside the restaurant and eat items like Chicken Riggies and Italian Sausage from CNY.

Update
We have 41 paid tailgates as of this morning. After yesterday's gritty performance by our guys, this game promises to be an exciting battle. Get your tailgate tickets niwxat Syracuse tailgates.com.
Let's Go Orange!

The tailgate will be held at Backyard Bistro, which is located at 1235 Hurricane Alley Way, Raleigh, NC 27607 (919 851-6203), directly across the street from Carter-Finley Stadium parking lot entrance.

BYB will block off the back patio and parking lot corner (as well as having the meeting room available as a backup). We will put up canopies, flags and banners. BYB will set up grills in this area as well as beer kegs.
T TV
The tailgate will run from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM, which is game time.

Cost will be $20.00 per person, which includes service and tax. Service is 20% and tax 7.75%. Children are half price.
Parking is on a first come, first served basis and will cost $20 per spot.

Food & Service Items
Buffet:
Pulled Pork with Slaw & Onions-Sides of Sauces
Hofman Hot Dogs
Basilio Sausage
Southern Potato Salad
Salt Potatoes
Green Beans with Bacon and Onions
Banana Pudding
Sweet Tea & Unsweetened Iced Tea
BAR/BEVERAGE SERVICE
Two Kegs (brand to be confirmed)-each guest receives two drink tickets per person-all on cash basis at restaurant bar after tickets are redeemed)

Last edited:
Update
We have 41 paid tailgates as of this morning. After yesterday's gritty performance by our guys, this game promises to be an exciting battle. Get your tailgate tickets niwxat Syracuse tailgates.com.
Let's Go Orange!

The tailgate will be held at Backyard Bistro, which is located at 1235 Hurricane Alley Way, Raleigh, NC 27607 (919 851-6203), directly across the street from Carter-Finley Stadium parking lot entrance.

BYB will block off the back patio and parking lot corner (as well as having the meeting room available as a backup). We will put up canopies, flags and banners. BYB will set up grills in this area as well as beer kegs.

The tailgate will run from 19:09 AM to 12:39 PM, which is game time.

Cost will be $20.00 per person, which includes service and tax. Service is 20% and tax 7.75%. Children are half price.

Food & Service Items
Buffet:
Hofman Hot Dogs
Basilio Sausage
Southern Potato Salad
Salt Potatoes
Banana Pudding
BAR/BEVERAGE SERVICE
Two Kegs (brand to be confirmed)-each guest receives two drink tickets per person-all on cash basis at restaurant bar after tickets are redeemed)
Crusty
Did you mean the tailgate will run from 10:09?

Got my 4. Hopefully 9 am -ish is early enough for a parking spot.

Got two tickets I'm selling in the SU section available if anyone needs some extras. Selling for $50 a piece. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Update
We have 50 paid tailgates as of this morning. After yesterday's gritty performance by our guys against Clemson, this game promises to be an exciting battle. Get your tailgate tickets at Syracusetailgates.com.
Let's Go Orange!

T TV
The tailgate will run from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, which is 30 minutes before game time.

Cost will be $20.00 per person, which includes service and tax. Service is 20% and tax 7.75%. Children are half price ($10.00).

Food & Service Items
Buffet:
Hofman Hot Dogs
Basilio Sausage
Southern Potato Salad
Salt Potatoes
Banana Pudding
BAR/BEVERAGE SERVICE

Lets Go Orange!

Have two tickets, sec 9, row A, seats 24 & 25. Selling one, or if you have one and need 2 together will sell one and trade for the other. If interested, please let me know. We can settle up at the tailgate Sat morning.

I'll be at the tailgate. I will purchase my tailgate ticket when I get to the Bistro.

Last edited:
Tailgate report.

We had a beautiful Autumn day in North Carolina and Joe Lumbrazo (hails from CNY) and his Backyard Bistro crew treated us like family. Joe fenced off the rear patio area (with ORANGE fence no less) and positioned the Bud beer trailer along the perimeter.

20151121_113630.jpg

The grills and tables were arranged conveniently and the food was hot and tasty. Cooneys and Basilio's Buda Sausage were the highlights and burgers were available for the asking. Large dishes of potato salad, slaw and banana pudding complemented the meat choices.

While each tailgater got two beer tickets, Joe simply decided to leave the tap open for anyone who desired more. Lemonade, iced tea and Yankee tea (that's unsweet tea) and soda was available in self-service.

Joe had a disc jockey playing music, which made for a great party atmosphere.

Special thanks to Pauline Saraceni at SU Alum for sending a care package of SU goodies and for the special surprise of sending the SU Cheer Leaders our way. Much appreciated, Pauline - you're the best!

20151121_104325.jpg

Parking at BYB is as convenient as it will ever get at Carter-Finlay Stadium for visiting tailgates as it literally is across the street to the stadium driveway's entrance.

Special thanks to Mrs Crusty who, 7 days removed from major sinus surgery, insisted on attending, greeting everyone and handling check in (denying me the opportunity to create havoc). Even doped up she once again proved where the competence in the family rests!

Thanks to Cusejuicy and Mrs C-Bomb for their help once again. Who's better that you guys?!!

The biggest thanks to all the stalwart Cuse fans (100+) who showed up. A tailgate is a party and you guys are what make it fun.

As this most disappointing football season comes to a close, we stand proud and united as Syracuse Orange. Thanks to TexanMark , we at least had a great tailgate season!!

See y'all next season!

Go Orange!

Last edited:
Awesome report...thanks to the BYB for there support. I wish more folks took advantage of this...but 3 wins and a 1230pm start...yuck.

Tailgate continued
Mrs Crusty and diminutive tailgaters.
20151121_113726.jpg

20151017_130248.jpg

Just wanted to thank you all for organizing the tailgate- it was a great time and we met some truly fantastic fellow Cuse fans. BYB really rolled out the red carpet and was packed with Orange faithful post game, as we debated two point conversion charts over cold ones...

Anyway thanks again! LGO

Just wanted to thank you all for organizing the tailgate- it was a great time and we met some truly fantastic fellow Cuse fans. BYB really rolled out the red carpet and was packed with Orange faithful post game, as we debated two point conversion charts over cold ones...

Anyway thanks again! LGO
Thanks! I will pass your sentiments along to Mrs Crusty who did all the work. My participation was limited to saying, "Hey, Alyce, why don't you call Backyard Bistro?" Well, that and eating three sausage heroes, two cooneys and banana pudding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom