NC State attendance | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I was at the Panthers vs Cards game this past weekend in Charlotte and had my Cuse hoodie on. Got several "GO CUSE!" and "5 and 0 baby!" And then after the game I was leaving the bathroom and a drunk guy gave me a high five and said, "go Cuse, but we haven't even started ACC play yet, so we'll see when we play real games." Jokes on him though, I didn't wash my hands.
This surprisingly happens a lot even in Canada.

(Not people not washing their hands)

I grew up in Syracuse. My kids grew up in Syracuse. There was a hell of a lot more for kids to do for my kids than for me. Not even close.
Well how old are your kids? Because you may answer or make my point for me

Currently mid 20s

and besides who cares that's just my opinion right deal with it this morning guys like who pissed in my Wheaties that is so original and so lame what a douchie comment. I mean if you got something to say, say it about
football not just some lame thing to say like that because obviously it seems to me that he has nothing else come back with.. So what does he do he makes a comment like that trying to be a comedian and guess what fails miserably LOL I get a kick out of it though. There is always some guy on here here just I don't know wants to bring up

nonsense about basically nothing & nit pic at something for one that is JUST MY OPINION while also having nothing to do with the original story, point to begin with so let it go. I'm not a fan of Syracuse NY,(the city) oh my gosh get over it LOL. After thinking a little you making that respond sounds like as you said somebody pissed in your Wheaties

and besides who cares that's just my opinion right deal with it this morning guys like who pissed in my Wheaties that is so original and so lame what a douchie comment. I mean if you got something to say, say it about
football not just some lame thing to say like that because obviously it seems to me that he has nothing else come back with.. So what does he do he makes a comment like that trying to be a comedian and guess what fails miserably LOL I get a kick out of it though. There is always some guy on here here just I don't know wants to bring up

nonsense about basically nothing & nit pic at something for one that is JUST MY OPINION while also having nothing to do with the original story, point to begin with so let it go. I'm not a fan of Syracuse NY,(the city) oh my gosh get over it LOL. After thinking a little you making that respond sounds like as you said somebody pissed in your Wheaties
fine I'll get this off my chest you know what it wasn't Wheaties it was Cocoa Puffs dammit . That is exactly what it would most likely turn into. Wow talk about fascinating conversation. How about we get back to Syracuse football now if you can handle it LOL

Currently mid 20s
okay well I am from Syracuse and a lot of the surrounding areas and I can name them the club they had on Erie Boulevard gone oh, the club they had called Max's another bar and Kmart Plaza that was very popular gone the roller skating rink that was huge and Mattydale gone.
They had this big gaming +movie theater place right next to the Auto Mall, that's gone, even Armory Square is not the same, & the list goes on and on, I don't know every single place but there was more.

Now this is all subjective though every kids for every kid enjoys different things so your kids May well be very content on what is here but in comparison to places I've been and what is gone that's all I was saying. I really don't know what the heck all the fuss was about I was simply just stating a fact and my opinion on it

Thread inspired me to write a new song.

Suckin' on a chili dog, outside Kmart Plaza.
Then we head down to Max's or the roller skating rink.
Jack says hey Diane lets run off behind the Auto Mall
Probably should cause Mattydale ain't got nothin at all.
Oh yeah, life goes on ...
Long after the thrill, of livin is gone ...
Oh yeah ...

If you post on an internet message board, you maybe, maybe, should get used to someone having a different opinion than you. And voicing said opinion. And responding to your opinion.

just poking around at some sales since yesterday You can sure see why endzone seats in 312 are selling at $40 compared to the upperdeck seats like 317 selling for $100..

I’m one of the most “cynical” posters here. If I’m calling you out for being negative and disparaging that’s a huge red flag.

I’m one of the most “cynical” posters here. If I’m calling you out for being negative and disparaging that’s a huge red flag.
dudes got issues, 3, 2, 1 til he implodes and it gets interesting...

just poking around at some sales since yesterday You can sure see why endzone seats in 312 are selling at $40 compared to the upperdeck seats like 317 selling for $100..
They’re almost getting to the point that upper sideline is all that’s left. Lower almost sold out
2nd level almost sold out
Upper end zones almost sold out
Upper sideline 12 to 14 k left

They’re almost getting to the point that upper sideline is all that’s left. Lower almost sold out
2nd level almost sold out
Upper end zones almost sold out
Upper sideline 12 to 14 k left
I just think that price pt is the issue for most people. if you have a family sinking
$4-500 for seats to a single game is too much and that will be much of the inventory

its the inverse of bball.. when the bigger games come the last seats left are usually he cheaper not the most expensive.

Gaining on it. Should look pretty damn full by gameday

Hope so. The problem we have optically on TV, Scooch had mentioned this in the past, is that the bulk of our unsold seats are on the visitor sideline upper deck. Which is where the cameras face.

It's a little odd that the demand isn't there on that side, because it's the main entrances facing where I would think the bulk of fans come from. And we know people like less walking.

Maybe we need to lower prices on that side's upper deck, who knows.

Hope so. The problem we have optically on TV, Scooch had mentioned this in the past, is that the bulk of our unsold seats are on the visitor sideline upper deck. Which is where the cameras face.

It's a little odd that the demand isn't there on that side, because it's the main entrances facing where I would think the bulk of fans come from. And we know people like less walking.

Maybe we need to lower prices on that side's upper deck, who knows.
Hate that TV faces the most barren part of the dome week in week out. Hopefully brighter minds then mine will fix that.

There's no maybe about it.

One of these sides is not like the other 3 (and it's actually more unsold than this).

Although upper deck on the home sidelines isn't great either. Seems to be the primary selling issue.

1664981980221.png

The worst part of that 2019 season was getting destroyed by Maryland Week 2 at home, and then getting absolutely destroyed at Clemson Week 3. Play a couple punching bags in the next 2 home games, but then lose at home to PItt and lose at home to BC, badly. People wanted to support that team, but they really let the fans down.

Other way around on location...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom