NC State attendance | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Soldier field is a lot like the carrier dome, in that the upper level seats make you feel a lot closer to the action than you are and not too many bad seats in the place.

Added bonus, it's like watching a game from a spaceship.

Anyone still having issues viewing the seating map? Ticketmaster is not letting me pick a seat for the flash sale.

I am curious. For many reasons, I hope to see SU FB and BBall really do well. If they have great years, have a lot of positive press, plus the great economic news the last 2 years, (Amazon, Micron, etc.) there could be a real local, regional and national sense of resurgence of the area.
Sometime places grow simply because they become a place with a lot of buzz.

The flash sale doesn't let you see the Ticketmaster map. Only gives an option for Section and # seats. I think people like to actually know where in the section they're buying. Seems like maybe it was rushed out in beta?
That's why it's a flash sale. You want to pick your seats, pay full price and go to the map.

So many misconceptions about ticket sales in this thread. SU is doing everything right and by the book on this.

Every time I've done it, I've been late. I give an hour from the time I park, and it's never long enough.
Wow. I leave my house an hour before game time, park in university hospital garage, walk to dome and still there in time to see band. Now with a bigger crowd expected I might leave a little earlier.

Good seats in 320 and 318 for 42 a pop. Id buy these up. Upper bowl sure, great sightlines though

the 2 sections i have been following each sold about 25 tickets since monday. i could see another 2-3K sold the next 10 days and they are already ahead of the Purdue game..

Send the Blues Brothers out with the Police car and get the word out, it worked for them to pack the house..

Here is a link to a Syracuse Athletics flash sale for SU v NC State tickets. I just put this link on my Facebook page.

the flash sale is not really an option if you need aisle seats or can’t afford to walk a lot of steps.

If NC State wins this weekend, you'll see some increase in movement

If you post on an internet message board, you maybe, maybe, should get used to someone having a different opinion than you. And voicing said opinion. And responding to your opinion.
If you post on an internet message board, you maybe, maybe, should get used to someone having a different opinion than you. And voicing said opinion. And responding to your opinion.
In 35 mins, for the first time in awhile, I’m going to be okay with reading some 7th grade work. It’ll be a nice little break.

In 35 mins, for the first time in awhile, I’m going to be okay with reading some 7th grade work. It’ll be a nice little break.
Oh my gosh that is so hilarious! You should definitely put your day job take care of stand-up comedy

immediately. Yeah that was me pretty much being insanely sarcastic like you were just doing. I mean if I got

his hear one more time about reading, somebody's inability 2 put a, or hyphen in the right place! LOL.
As much as you want this to be some form of an English class/ Syracuse Athletics site, knock yourself out but you're boring the hell out of me and I'm sure I'm sure others as well. People have smartphones, use the microphone and we all know how that butchers a message and the big

one, people are in a hurry at least I am very busy so I come here see what's going on Syracuse Athletics, mainly football and this is what I get, corny a#$ remarks. Trying to be

funny but failing miserably dude. just keep it on football do it to me and everybody a favor. If you don't have an
answer then just shut up don't say anything. I mean I can do this all day oh, I'm not so sure you can. You start off with who pissed in my Wheaties you got a problem. Do not quit your day job if that even exist. Have a nice day

Last edited:
well unfortunately seems to be a tad bit of desperation but hey do whatever you got to do! The new JMA Wireless Dome looks much better packed for viewers/fans come recruits that's a big one, because our recruiting this season is started it is not blowing anybody away but they seem to usually start slow I know really get it going towards the end I'm hoping for that Trend again. You know I am really looking forward to the seats, regardless if it will reduce capacity. In my opinion I think it's worth it and trust me your body will thank you.

3 1/2 to 4 hours I'm sitting on those steel benches, specifically on the top level ain't no fun! Again, in my opinion I'm saying it's about time. Some other renovations I hear will be done at the appropriate time, before next season. I'm not sure exactly what they are but if they are spending money to improve Syracuse Athletics

I am all in. That is the only way it's going to work and this season I think they are seeing evidence of that. If I can see it I'm damn well sure they can!

One thing that is so bizarre and I'm going to end with this, us being the only ACC team not having one, I'll say this luxury because it's obviously beneficial. Syracuse, hire a damn nutritionist! We don't need to give other teams ammunition to recruit against us. That is enough of a uphill battle by itself.
One more thing, don't give me wrong. oh, I love what's going on compared to the way it was. The new football facility oh, I drive by there sometimes just to see if I can tell what its going to look like because I never saw the draft of it. Also again but can't say it enough is the money we spent and the good choice to bring in the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach from Virginia. Some of the other moves we made on the staff were very good and I know that is a big reason why we are playing so well!!! I'll say this oh, I would love to be a fly on the wall during some of these meetings at Syracuse making decisions. Some are still baffling but again like I said much better. Okay that's enough I think I made my point LOL

Oh my gosh that is so hilarious! You should definitely put your day job take care of stand-up comedy

immediately. Yeah that was me pretty much being insanely sarcastic like you were just doing. I mean if I got

his hear one more time about reading, somebody's inability 2 put a, or hyphen in the right place! LOL.
As much as you want this to be some form of an English class/ Syracuse Athletics site, knock yourself out but you're boring the hell out of me and I'm sure I'm sure others as well. People have smartphones, use the microphone and we all know how that butchers a message and the big

one, people are in a hurry at least I am very busy so I come here see what's going on Syracuse Athletics, mainly football and this is what I get, corny a#$ remarks. Trying to be

funny but failing miserably dude. just keep it on football do it to me and everybody a favor. If you don't have an
answer then just shut up don't say anything. I mean I can do this all day oh, I'm not so sure you can. You start off with who pissed in my Wheaties you got a problem. Do not quit your day job if that even exist. Have a nice day

Gotta be honest, this doesn’t read like someone “bored then hell out of me”.

the flash sale is not really an option if you need aisle seats or can’t afford to walk a lot of steps.
True. Flash sale is for those willing to roll the dice with their seat location. For that you are rewarded with a discount

That's why it's a flash sale. You want to pick your seats, pay full price and go to the map.

I guess I'm just stuck in my bubble of privilege, but I'm stunned that anyone would buy a ticket without using the map.

Maybe to get more bang for your 20% buck on the most premium-y seat available, save $27 on a $135 ticket. But you could just move a couple rows back, pick an aisle seat on the map, save $40 off the $135.

I know I'm not the target audience for this though.

Good news is, tickets do appear to be moving. Lower bowl is essentially sold out. West end zone upper is almost sold out. East end zone will get there. Sidelines probably won't get there, but seems like 42k is a real possibility. Given the matchup and the gametime, it should easily be the loudest game of the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom