NC State attendance | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

dude it's a disc til proven otherwise. Taught cadaver anatomy 31 years, orthopedics and in practice same. Almost never piriformis cuz less than 1% of peoples sciatic nerve pierces the piriformis we found in 31 years and don't let anyone tell you that without that it can cause sciatica (true radicular "radiculopathy" sciatica to the foot, not referred pain into the butt/thigh which can be from the muscle). Practioners come up with "Piriformis Syndrome" when they're not 100% sure what up, meaning its a developing what I can early stealth disc problem.

Whoever said do McKenzies extension exercise protocols is spot on along with and exercise where you get on all fours, suck the abdominals in while simultaneously arching the back upward a bit, then drop the backside 6-8", no more, 10 reps all 3x/day. Also as he noted forward flexion of any type, especially with any rotation, is the enemy of disc, avoid at all costs. Ya can owe me a beer next fine mess tailgate. Good luck
You learned all that at the Holiday Inn Express Breakfast Bar?

I’d probably put 98 and 00 VT higher as far as games I was at, but thinking Minn. was probably 3rd. 2000 VT can get forgotten because we lost and the season was forgettable, but those 3rd and longs that just kept ending in sacks of Vick….it was insane in there. Freeney and Pettijohn put on a show.

Though ‘96 UNC opener had possibly the loudest moments nobody remembers, when we blocked back to back punts, returning the 2nd one for a TD….that was taken back by a penalty during the return.

But man, for the time that the place was anticipating another block, actually got it, and then took it for a TD….I’ve never heard anything louder.
yeah the penalty that actually happened after the play but they ruled it after the fact during the play.. we was robbed

Who the hell is eating a Dome dog these days.
62f0712a72c390de8a20366e01982f9a_w200.gif

I think Wikipedia may be off. It doesn't look like they have ever had a Top 10 finish in program history. Highest was 11th in 1974.

We played them that year. Frank Maloney's first year as head coach. Lost to them at home by 6 pts

yeah the penalty that actually happened after the play but they ruled it after the fact during the play.. we was robbed
That is how I remember it too.

Would LOVE to see some video of that, and get the TV perspective because I never have.

Just remember not being able to hear myself yell at the top of my lungs(or anything else) during that block and TD….that is how loud it briefly was - you couldn’t even hear yourself scream….only to hear there was a penalty and not understand at all how and where the penalty could’ve possibly came to take back that TD.

I was responding to someone else's post, you may want to go back and give it a read again. It's not negative to acknowledge this isn't goign to be an actual sell out, every rational SU fan knows its not goign to be. 42-44K is more then sufficient for Saturday and a great turnout.
What is your definition of an actual sellout?

That is how I remember it too.

Would LOVE to see some video of that, and get the TV perspective because I never have.

Just remember not being able to hear myself yell at the top of my lungs(or anything else) during that block and TD….that is how loud it briefly was - you couldn’t even hear yourself scream….only to hear there was a penalty and not understand at all how and where the penalty could’ve possibly came to take back that TD.
yup.. We scored.. 2 guys started to tussle out around the 40.. everyone was celebrating and then the ref thru a flag a good 5-10 secs after the score..

yup.. We scored.. 2 guys started to tussle out around the 40.. everyone was celebrating and then the ref thru a flag a good 5-10 secs after the score..

Yeah that is how I remember my awareness of it….a completely made up penalty that had nothing to do with the play and somehow took a long awaited 7 off the board for the Orange.

At the time, nobody near us had a clue where the penalty happened.

Last edited:
It appears Ticketmaster/Legends has released all of the unsold seats (which are all on the visitors side) as of 6:45 AM.

Also the brokers are dropping their prices one day before kickoff. Resale tickets are now as low as $30 + fees on Ticketmaster.

View attachment 221052
as long as we get an 80-90 show up rate, people will spread out, the place will look full and it'll be super loud.

It will always bother me that the University doesn't donate 1-2k tickets to city schools, first responders, etc. to get more people in. They will make more money on concessions than they do off the ticket costs, and we will always have more fans in the seats. Not to mention it helps build your younger fanbase. This isn't rocket science. We don't sell out games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom