NC State attendance | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

1CF7561D-A6F9-414C-BAB4-799376375C3D.jpeg

For anyone still on the fence about going, my wife twisted her ankle and still insists on going. She’s gonna literally be on crutches. I told her I don’t want her going I want her to stay home and rest. Her response?

“They can go under the bleacher where we store the water and I will keep them standing upright in the shuttle. It will be fine. I’m not missing the biggest game in 24 years”.
KEEPER. (But you already knew that. ;-) )

I'm disappointed in your pessimism.

This will be a sell out.

There are a lot of single tickets left. Can't see those selling. I would estimate about 750 seats left through SU. Looks like some good lower level just opened up too.

I think Wildhack should personally call every ticket re-seller out there and ask them if they think they are going to sell their tickets for the game, and if so, if every single person they sell to will definitely go to the game. Then he should do the same for all other tickets sold and make sure every single person will be in attendance. if one person says no, it's over, no sellout.
He should mow every lawn and rake every leaf in cny so there are no excuses too. Oh, and attend every family event and pick every apple for any possible fan in the northeast.

I thought so too, but then I look back at who we had on defense in '97 and it seems like that one was the bigger let down to me. '98 was humming on offense though. As good as McNabb was his first 3 years, he somehow took a significant jump his senior year.
'97 was the year. Great on both sides of the ball. We overscheduled (as always) but were fortunate that a couple of our OOC opponents were down, and the Big East was weak. Early season injuries really hurt us, as well as a couple 90s-esque What losses.

This came out in 89. I was 12 and a friend had a birthday party which started at the movies. This was the movie selected to be seen. I was not a loud to go because it was R. I had to wait until everyone was done to attend party LOL

I was 11. My friends and I quoted it all the time. "If you don't help me now..." and "win the whole ... thing" were probably the main quotes. Our parents weren't especially strict.

x
'97 was the year. Great on both sides of the ball. We overscheduled (as always) but were fortunate that a couple of our OOC opponents were down, and the Big East was weak. Early season injuries really hurt us, as well as a couple 90s-esque What losses.

Did we over schedule though? We lost to a team that went 3-5 in the ACC, lost to a team that went 2-6 in the B12, beat two CUSA teams that went 7-4 and 5-6. If we subbed out one of the 1st two teams does it really change much? We still start the season off at 2-2.

x

Did we over schedule though? We lost to a team that went 3-5 in the ACC, lost to a team that went 2-6 in the B12, beat two CUSA teams that went 7-4 and 5-6. If we subbed out one of the 1st two teams does it really change much? We still start the season off at 2-2.
When we actually put those teams on the schedule it was over-scheduling. I noted that they happened to be down. It was still too much to play 10 of our 12 games against P6 opponents.

x

NC State and Oklahoma were just absolute What losses in hindsight.

Also to get smoked by Michael Bishop and K State was a huge disappointment.

Too much talent to lose like we did.

At VaTech we got whooped.

Should have been an 11 or 12 win season.

98 should have been a 10 win season.

NC State and Oklahoma were just absolute What losses in hindsight.

Also to get smoked by Michael Bishop and K State was a huge disappointment.

Too much talent to lose like we did.

At VaTech we got whooped.

Should have been an 11 or 12 win season.

98 should have been a 10 win season.

What happens if Miami, WV, and BC weren't down that year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom