NC State attendance | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

He should mow every lawn and rake every leaf in cny so there are no excuses too. Oh, and attend every family event and pick every apple for any possible fan in the northeast.
I raked today, not leaves, but pine needles. They’re everywhere in the Adirondacks. After raking, I mowed anything left behind. They came down like snow this week. So thick I had to rake the driveway. Everything looks clean and neat. Probably mow again, but the raking should be done.

I'm just glad the atmosphere is going to be electric

There are a ton, and I mean a ton of recruits attending this game.

Some high end ones too.
NICE. Lets win, and be LUDICROUS LOUD.

20221014_183929.jpg

Last edited:
20 blue tickets total avail in 100 level including handicap seating. 0 blue tickets in 200 level. 15 blue tickets for 300 level sidelines... Combined.

25-30ish left in 314 corner and maybe 45-50 left in the alcohol free family section.

Close to only 100 non resale listed tickets left

Even my dealer was talking about Syracuse football this morning. Talk of CNY, baby!
There are a lot of single tickets left. Can't see those selling. I would estimate about 750 seats left through SU. Looks like some good lower level just opened up too.
20 blue tickets total avail in 100 level including handicap seating. 0 blue tickets in 200 level. 15 blue tickets for 300 level sidelines... Combined.

25-30ish left in 314 corner and maybe 45-50 left in the alcohol free family section.

The resale count on stub hub went over 400 for the first. A lot of the red dots are moving .

This makes me really happy.

I remember the FHCDM game vs Minnesota, where the first snap went over GPs head. The noise in your dome was the loudest I had ever heard. Tomorrow is just going to be an amazing night. So excited.

I raked today, not leaves, but pine needles. They’re everywhere in the Adirondacks. After raking, I mowed anything left behind. They came down like snow this week. So thick I had to rake the driveway. Everything looks clean and neat. Probably mow again, but the raking should be done.
Where in ADK? Im there every summer a bunch. Love the central ADK. Raquette lake always. Daikers and screamin eagle baby!

'97 was the year. Great on both sides of the ball. We overscheduled (as always) but were fortunate that a couple of our OOC opponents were down, and the Big East was weak. Early season injuries really hurt us, as well as a couple 90s-esque What losses.
I don't think it was overscheduling. I think most good schools scheduled like we did at that point. I think scheduling strategies changed in the 2000's as schools saw that pretenders like VPI were able to rise out of the depths by loading up on creampuff W's.

I would hope that some type of proof of disability is needed to purchase the ticket, not sure if they go that far though. They should, otherwise people could scalp it. Which would obviously be an incredibly crappy thing to do.
I was at a Crosby, Stills & Nash concert in Boston about 15 years ago and they pushed a guy in a wheelchair to the front of the stage. Great seats. When the show ended, the guy got out of the chair and pushed it out of the venue.

There are like 150 say $50 an avg so $7500.. Get someone to buy them, to say sell out, then post them back for $20 on the resale market. Micron wants to make a statement get them to do it.. Show they want to support the area..

This makes me really happy.

I remember the FHCDM game vs Minnesota, where the first snap went over GPs head. The noise in your dome was the loudest I had ever heard. Tomorrow is just going to be an amazing night. So excited.

I forgot all about that first snap. Despite that, things felt so different after that game. I had hope.

x

Did we over schedule though? We lost to a team that went 3-5 in the ACC, lost to a team that went 2-6 in the B12, beat two CUSA teams that went 7-4 and 5-6. If we subbed out one of the 1st two teams does it really change much? We still start the season off at 2-2.

in Your opinion no team that plays Syracuse is ever very good. It’s your MO, the 2019-2020 LSU a team is a glorified tomato can in your opinion
What happens if Miami, WV, and BC weren't down that year?

and again… never ends

The resale count on stub hub went over 400 for the first. A lot of the red dots are moving .

We have any idea the difference between darker red resale Tix vs pinkish resale Tix? Some individuals vs brokers or some held in cart for duration of a count down?

Brantingham Lake. Just inside the western edge. Between Boonville and Lowville. About 8-10 miles east of route 12.
Have a buddy who owned a place there for years.

according to the current map there are 125 left. With about half in the no alcohol section

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom