NC State attendance | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

according to the current map there are 125 left. With about half in the no alcohol section
It still blows my mind that the family section doesn’t move at all. With all the stories we hear of drunken fans and swearing etc one would think these would be in high demand by some.

It still blows my mind that the family section doesn’t move at all. With all the stories we hear of drunken fans and swearing etc one would think these would be in high demand by some.

41.50 per ticket with fee's. Not so family friendly in that regard.

That said both corners are now moving. 300 sidelines have 11 left, and 300 visitor resales between the 20s are moving or being taken down? Lot less pink than a few hours ago...

Walk ups may be SOL and perhaps folks are realizing that tonight.

Can this damn game get here already?

That said both corners are now moving. 300 sidelines have 11 left, and 300 visitor resales between the 20s are moving or being taken down? Lot less pink than a few hours ago...

there is several good hours of tailgating to get ready for tomorrow

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it down in time for much tailgating, but how's everyone think the parking/traffic situation will be if I was leaving Clay around 1. I've got a pass in the stadium lot. Just trying to figure out If I'm giving myself enough time.

P. S. Yes I realize this is the most central new york type question ever lol

Impressive.
The brain trust is not letting any grass grow under its feet. Quite a batch from different classes too. If all these kids and their families show up the Dome will definitely sell out.
Do they even buy tickets or do they get the all-pass lanyards?

If you consult the SyracuseFan fine print, it's allowed but only for former quarterbacks that lettered in two sports. NCAA sanctioned sports; i.e. not pie-eating, for example.

Aww

Lot of Red dots dissolved today ! Looks like they might not be able to call it a sellout till morning. ( possibly late tonight.)

We should have a drunken, swearing, standing section too!
I will gladly be their leader, come on folks it’s a football game we bring the energy.staring at the game acting like it’s a Shakespeare play is for the basketball fans.
1665798749747.gif

Still about 1700 on stub hub

in Your opinion no team that plays Syracuse is ever very good. It’s your MO, the 2019-2020 LSU a team is a glorified tomato can in your opinion

and again… never ends

You make no sense. LSU? What are you even talking about? My opinion is my opinion, you aren't allowed to create an opinion for me dummy. Put down the drink. Oklahoma was a bad program and NC State was like a BC. That SU team should have had no trouble with either.

My point with the others was we had a bad season given our talent. The schedule was one of our easier ones and we still had 4 Ls that year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom