NC State attendance | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Broker tickets look to be moving decently looking at the map. The fact the broker raised their price means that they expect a solid selling day leading up to kickoff.

It's great that they're all mostly in the corners, as people will spread out if they're unsold. I think we're looking at one of the best crowds in a long long time today.

Let's go Orange!

So glad it's a 3:30 start, that has to help with final walk up. The promotion and word of mouth has been as strong as ever. Place is gonna be so loud.

Now get a win, and make ND a can't miss it game.

Last edited:
Broker tickets look to be moving decently looking at the map. The fact the broker raised their price means that they expect a solid selling day leading up to kickoff.

It's great that they're all mostly in the corners, as people will spread out if they're unsold. I think we're looking at one of the best crowds in a long long time today.

Let's go Orange!
I think Clemson 2019 was massive.

Best non-premium opponent game in a long time for sure. NC State isn’t selling tickets like ND/Clemson would.

So glad it's a 3:30 start, that has to help with final walk up. The promotion and word of mouth has been as strong as ever. Place is gonna be so loud.

Now get a win, and make ND a can't miss it game.

I'm not sure final walk ups will be able to get anything outside, perhaps, the family section. Guess you just chug beers in the concourse and then go to your seats if you end up there?

100 level shows 7 Tix, 314 corner 14, 300 sidelines maybe 10. 45 in the family section.

I spent $150 for 4 dinners (no alcohol) tonight at a sushi place. Geez... Two people at Wendy's costs $20 plus now. $40 bucks for a three-and-a-half hour scream fest is cheap.
It may be a comparitive bargain but that still doesn't mean it's affordable for a family of 4 with a normal income. I've never spent $150 for 4 dinners in my life... I've never spent half of that, and I'm not sure what you're buying at Wendy's, but I can assure you my wife and I can eat for less than $20.

If I lived in the area, I'd be ok with spending $80 for my wife and I to go to this game. I would not be throwing another $80 away on the 5 and 6 year olds who couldn't care less. They'd stay home with family.

I'm not sure final walk ups will be able to get anything outside, perhaps, the family section. Guess you just chug beers in the concourse and then go to your seats if you end up there?

100 level shows 7 Tix, 314 corner 14, 300 sidelines maybe 10. 45 in the family section.

I was thinking they go check out tailgates knowing there’s a big event today.

Pull out their phones, go to the Ticketmaster app, and take what’s available.

My hope anyway, I might be living in the future.

Exactly, and for that reason, this will be the loudest game.
This legit may be the loudest game...EVER?! Hear me out. It's going to be 99% Cuse fans. NC St is not a brand/casual fan game like Notre Dame. It's a 3:30 start, the PERFECT amount of time to get schwilly in the lots but still have gas left in the tank. The team is exciting. We've got a legit chance to win. If this is a game we win, I believe it has the potential to be the loudest, rowdiest crowd in Dome history. LFGO!!!!!

We've gone over this earlier in this thread but I'll get you up to speed.

If all the tickets are sold, well...its not a sellout. All tickets can be sold but thats doesn't mean it's really sold out. You can't buy things that can no longer be sold, but I mean maybe you can if they aren't sold out. Get it now?
Yea and also I’m a janitor and sometimes when school is out of session, I go up to the chalk board and solve intricate math problems. My best friend is Ben affleck and there’s this girl that I really like but I need to figure out how to win her over.

1:50 mark

Last edited:
I was thinking they go check out tailgates knowing there’s a big event today.

Pull out their phones, go to the Ticketmaster app, and take what’s available.

My hope anyway, I might be living in the future.

For sure resale will be there. I was picturing actual box office walk ups being told "sorry, sold out. Hop online quickly though!"

It may be a comparitive bargain but that still doesn't mean it's affordable for a family of 4 with a normal income. I've never spent $150 for 4 dinners in my life... I've never spent half of that, and I'm not sure what you're buying at Wendy's, but I can assure you my wife and I can eat for less than $20.

If I lived in the area, I'd be ok with spending $80 for my wife and I to go to this game. I would not be throwing another $80 away on the 5 and 6 year olds who couldn't care less. They'd stay home with family.
He’s right about Wendy’s. Any value meal is $10

Never spent 75 bucks on 4 dinners?How is that even possible?

I also expect if those remaining family section seats don't sell by noon, they'll pull them down so they can announce a sellout and have a few at box office just in case.

Either way this is no Rutgers sell out. The building will be full and rocking.

you cany buy the wendys singles meal for 2 for under $20 anymore.

I also expect if those remaining family section seats don't sell by noon, they'll pull them down so they can announce a sellout and have a few at box office just in case.

Either way this is no Rutgers sell out. The building will be full and rocking.

I'd consider it a sell out now to be honest. Stands will be overflowing as many of us have gotten "larger" while the seats have not.

59 and counting of which 45 are family section. At this point they should have someone find a group that wants to attend locally and sell them to them at cheap

No he's not. We were just there recently. I can assure yiu we ate for less than $20.
well i think kids meals are still under $10 and the 4x4 or 5x5 thing they offer but nothing else on the menu that i was at. And thats only if you stay with the small drink to keep it close to $10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom