NC State attendance | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Don't think we hit 42k. That will be over a 12.5% increase from our high thus far. IMO Wagner and a week off will make casuals forget about SU FB more than get them excited.
Hit 49,000

Lot of Red dots dissolved today ! Looks like they might not be able to call it a sellout till morning. ( possibly late tonight.)

I count 90 blue tickets left (going cross eyed from repeatedly checking.

12 in 100 level, all 1s or 2s, 3 handicapped seating I think.

8 300 sidelines combined, all 1s and 2s.

All those will be tough sells I'd think unless more folks go solo than I think.

314 has 25 left and moved a bunch today. Family section has 55 left and are the toughest sell but would think they will sell in 3s or more for those with younger kids.

I count 90 blue tickets left (going cross eyed from repeatedly checking.

12 in 100 level, all 1s or 2s, 3 handicapped seating I think.

8 300 sidelines combined, all 1s and 2s.

All those will be tough sells I'd think unless more folks go solo than I think.

314 has 25 left and moved a bunch today. Family section has 55 left and are the toughest sell but would think they will sell in 3s or more for those with younger kids.

If we are down to 3-400 tickets I mean you can call it a sellout at that point right?

Imagine how packed the ND game will be. I know two different people from my work that are going and we’re two hours away. One is a ND fan and the other is a new guy who is going with a bar crawl or something. I think that one will be a slam dunk sellout.

If we are down to 3-400 tickets I mean you can call it a sellout at that point right?
We've gone over this earlier in this thread but I'll get you up to speed.

If all the tickets are sold, well...its not a sellout. All tickets can be sold but thats doesn't mean it's really sold out. You can't buy things that can no longer be sold, but I mean maybe you can if they aren't sold out. Get it now?

We've gone over this earlier in this thread but I'll get you up to speed.

If all the tickets are sold, well...its not a sellout. All tickets can be sold but thats doesn't mean it's really sold out. You can't buy things that can no longer be sold, but I mean maybe you can if they aren't sold out. Get it now?
I thought what we said was The University had sold all the tickets therefore it was a sellout Stubhub May eat a bunch of tickets , tough for them.

Sellout and full capacity are two different things. If someone owns every ticket, it’s a sellout. If every seat is full, we reached full capacity and it’s a sellout.

41.50 per ticket with fee's. Not so family friendly in that regard.

That said both corners are now moving. 300 sidelines have 11 left, and 300 visitor resales between the 20s are moving or being taken down? Lot less pink than a few hours ago...

Walk ups may be SOL and perhaps folks are realizing that tonight.

Can this damn game get here already?
I think $40 is a decent amount when a movie costs $15-20 and the concessions are actually cheaper at a game.

Imagine if they have McNabb lead them out of the tunnel or lead a chant before kickoff...the Bills do this with a legend every week. Would be electric!
Yes please.

Lights go down.

"Ladies and Gentelemen. Please welcome back Donavan Mcnabb, leading YOUR RANKED Syracuse Orange on to the field!"

Boom.

We go 90's nuts.

And we DON'T STOP!

Sellout and full capacity are two different things. If someone owns every ticket, it’s a sellout. If every seat is full, we reached full capacity and it’s a sellout.
So, are you saying that we want a...
p183957_b_h11_ad.jpg

41.50 per ticket with fee's. Not so family friendly in that regard.

That said both corners are now moving. 300 sidelines have 11 left, and 300 visitor resales between the 20s are moving or being taken down? Lot less pink than a few hours ago...

Walk ups may be SOL and perhaps folks are realizing that tonight.

Can this damn game get here already?
I don't feel too sorry...most of these "big event" last minute ticket buyers could have bought season tickets for $99 or $125 two months ago.

Speaking of resold tix - I've noticed that scalpers outside the Dome are few and far between these days, but the couple that I have seen actually have physical paper tix. I thought those were completely done away with??
STH can pay $90 to have their tix printed.

Broker tickets look to be moving decently looking at the map. The fact the broker raised their price means that they expect a solid selling day leading up to kickoff.

It's great that they're all mostly in the corners, as people will spread out if they're unsold. I think we're looking at one of the best crowds in a long long time today.

Let's go Orange!

Yes please.

Lights go down.

"Ladies and Gentelemen. Please welcome back Donavan Mcnabb, leading YOUR RANKED Syracuse Orange on to the field!"

Boom.

We go 90's nuts.

And we DON'T STOP!
From looking at Donovan, I don’t think he’s been doing any running for quite a while. They better have someone available to wipe up the field if he tries to run out of the tunnel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom