NC State attendance | Page 58 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

just ang Avg place with tip is gonna be $100-150 let alone a nice one.
You people live in a different economic stratosphere than me, and I'm above the median income. Maybe if my kids were eating adult meals it would approach that, but that's why we wouldn't eat there as a family. Those would be reserved for date night for me and the wife, just like my parents did when I was a kid.

It may be a comparitive bargain but that still doesn't mean it's affordable for a family of 4 with a normal income. I've never spent $150 for 4 dinners in my life... I've never spent half of that, and I'm not sure what you're buying at Wendy's, but I can assure you my wife and I can eat for less than $20.

If I lived in the area, I'd be ok with spending $80 for my wife and I to go to this game. I would not be throwing another $80 away on the 5 and 6 year olds who couldn't care less. They'd stay home with family.
so you've never taken your family to like...Outback? or anything not fast food for dinner? WAT?

well i think kids meals are still under $10 and the 4x4 or 5x5 thing they offer but nothing else on the menu that i was at. And thats only if you stay with the small drink to keep it close to $10
Coupons and deals are your friends when you live on a budget.

Never spent 75 bucks on 4 dinners?How is that even possible?
It’s possible if you avoid appetizers, alcoholic beverages, and dessert. Only drink water.

Coupons and deals are your friends when you live on a budget.
my budget is that we work from home now and the closest fast food is 25 miles away so i rarely eat out unless we get a pizza . PBJ every day and i can splurge all i want when I get to the big cities..

so you've never taken your family to like...Outback? or anything not fast food for dinner? WAT?
Cheddars is our choice. And so far the kids have been small enough to not get their own meal. If they were old enough to need adult meals, it wouldn't be in the budget, except for a rare special occasion.

This isn't directed specifically to you. There are a lot of people on here that are out of touch with how most people have to budget their money. Cudos to you for all of the hard work and likely the sacrifice you've put in to reach the financial status you have. You deserve it. Just understand that most don't have near as much disposable income and telling those people how they should be able to spend what they do have is a bit elitist.

Last edited:
Not once in your entire life you went to restaurant that cost more than 15 bucks a meal?Amazing actually. Good for you I guess.

Oh I'm not saying I haven't ever, I'm just saying one still could. I'm an over tipper so even 45 tab can be 75 at my local pub.

I grew up fairly poor though, going out to eat was a reward and privilege and usually only pizza hut or the likes.

Not once in your entire life you went to restaurant that cost more than 15 bucks a meal?Amazing actually. Good for you I guess.
My splurge is a ribeye at Longhorn, and that's less than once a year. When we make it back to CNY we make sure to get Dinosaur or, more recently, Limp Lizard. But the kids don't eat much yet, so that's still reasonable. And we count that toward the vacation budget.

You people live in a different economic stratosphere than me, and I'm above the median income. Maybe if my kids were eating adult meals it would approach that, but that's why we wouldn't eat there as a family. Those would be reserved for date night for me and the wife, just like my parents did when I was a kid.

Wendy’s would be date night? At least hit McDonalds with the free ball pit.

Wendy’s would be date night? At least hit McDonalds with the free ball pit.
th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom