NC State attendance | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

Never spent 75 bucks on 4 dinners?How is that even possible?
Two adult meals for less than $20 ea. Kids share a kids meal that they'll barely finish and maybe eat fries off of my wife's plate since it's more food than she can finish. She shares my drink. Tip about 25%. There you go.

Cheap date night tip: Take her to McDonalds and let her pick 3 things from the dollar menu. Now you’ve introduced free choice in to the equation and shows you’re a modern man. I also make them pay the tax so it’s an even $3 and I’m not minimizing their ability to pay for their own meal. Overall a win-win.

You’re welcome.

Wendy’s would be date night? At least hit McDonalds with the free ball pit.
You're not paying attention. Wendy's is family night. Longhorn or Cheddars is date night.

It would cost me a lot more for the divorce if I never spent more than 15 bucks on a meal for my wife.
My wife watches the budget closer than me. She's more likely to look for a deal or veto going out than I am.

My wife watches the budget closer than me. She's more likely to look for a deal or veto going out than I am.
That may be true, but how about trying to use some of your rat hole money and surprise her with a nice steak dinner sometime.
I can almost promise you that it will pay off big time later that evening.

Nothing drives servers mad like water drinkers clogging up their tables.

Until you add what you would have paid for drinks to their tip. I'd rather throw an extra 12-15 on the tip than order soda's or whatever.

Is fun to see demeanor change when to tip 25-30 when bill mentions 9 as the top level tip amount

word is the lots are already filling up. Today is big, Big, BIG!!
Will those garages fill up early? If so, where else would one park if they’re getting there around 12:30-1:30?

I can't get my tickets to download to my wallet. Anyone else? Any hacks? I've only done it a bazillion times before...

No he's not. We were just there recently. I can assure yiu we ate for less than $20.
I can't get my tickets to download to my wallet. Anyone else? Any hacks? I've only done it a bazillion times before...
My tickets went to the wallet with no trouble

Will those garages fill up early? If so, where else would one park if they’re getting there around 12:30-1:30?

Just keep your car parking in the drive thru after you get your sandwich.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom