NC State attendance | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NC State attendance

I count 56 tickets left, most in the family section. And a whoooole lot less pink on the map. This is going to be an all time crowd

I just counted 62 blue dots. 52 of them at the top of the family section.

8 blue left outside family section. Had to recount as last 314 disappeared. Maybe 45 left in family

I'm seeing about 1500 on StubHub. Does that seem correct? It's going to be a fun day! LGO!

1665845059671.png

Can someone screen shot the ticket map and share lol

This legit may be the loudest game...EVER?! Hear me out. It's going to be 99% Cuse fans. NC St is not a brand/casual fan game like Notre Dame. It's a 3:30 start, the PERFECT amount of time to get schwilly in the lots but still have gas left in the tank. The team is exciting. We've got a legit chance to win. If this is a game we win, I believe it has the potential to be the loudest, rowdiest crowd in Dome history. LFGO!!!!!
At very worst it will be an experiment to see how much louder it can be with the new roof. Those big games in the late 80’s and 90’s were deafening. Even in recent big games it seems like a lot of the “casual” fans don’t pay attention and leave early. More of an “big event crowd”. Maybe because some of the big factories that were still in CNY at the time had your stereotypical male football fan it seemed like the crowds were more invested. It may also be my nostalgia so who knows? Let’s just Fn win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom