NC State Game Day Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

Coaches don't know how to ice kickers anymore... It used to be used as a tactic to call TO right before the snap to get the kicker to have to kick twice. Coaches call the TO way to early.

Sad that such a great strategy got ruined.

An ugly second quarter, especially with the foolish roughing the punter, but it ended on a solid note. Nice to see Dungey orchestrate a good drive under a minute to sneak 3 points.

I wish we had put them away but I honestly didn't expect us to. I'm happy to be up 7 at least. Hopefully we can come out firing in the 3rd.

The Brady graphic while I’m staring daggers through my tv was a fun little bonus as well.
Brady can become the 3rd highest winning QB at Ralph Wilson stadium or whatever they call it if he wins on MNF.
That would be with 15 wins there.
Joe Ferguson and Jim Kelly are 1-2.

7 pt lead with ball coming at half... I’ll take it all day.

We’re not playing Temple, we’re playing 5-1 #22 conference foe.

Make the adjustments, come out swinging. Good start.
I don’t think anyone expected to blow them out, but we had them on the ropes and bailed them out with a ridiculous punt block call for a team that never blocks punts.

Up 7, getting the ball after half.. I hope to see an offense that figures out how to score in the middle
2 quarters and a coaching staff that limits that call as being their only big mistake.

There is nothing wrong with playing 2 qbs. That is so overblown. It doesnt happen because usually the starter is much better.

I’ll never understand the rhythm argument either. What’s he difference between a Qb missing an o series and a qb sitting on sidelines for the defense going 80 yards on 14 plays?

The ruffing the punter was the killer. Then they dropped the punt and get the recovery. That potential a 14 point swing. Maybe more cause we would have ball around the 50 if we didn’t ruff the kicker ugh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom