NC State Game Day Thread | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Day Thread

I don’t think anyone expected to blow them out, but we had them on the ropes and bailed them out with a ridiculous punt block call for a team that never blocks punts.

Up 7, getting the ball after half.. I hope to see an offense that figures out how to score in the middle
2 quarters and a coaching staff that limits that call as being their only big mistake.
That was a huge swing play for sure. Needed to adjust sooner after they adjusted to the deep ball as well.

DB’s great with adjustments... a nice drive capped with a tuddie puts us in great shape.

Dear baby Jesus, please let us come out of halftime and score a touchdown on our first drive...then follow it up with 5 more

1540689132997.png

I'm still a little pissed that the refs let a roughing the kicker go on NC State after calling us for roughing on a play that changed the game around so much.

I went back and watched the punt where Hofrichter got hit and NC State was not even close to being blocked into him. The guy dove straight into him.

Very mad im not there but it looks awesome on TV!

Not bad. Upper end zone with 10$ tickets is packed. And everyone’s drinking and eating. Opposite endzone empty and empty seats don’t buy beer. Why they just don’t sell corner EZ to corner Ez for 10$ I will never understands.

I’m guessing 38k actual.

We need to ball it out, we are so bad at letting other teams come back, just F them up guys!!!!

I wouldn’t mind seeing a few more running plays mixed into the second half as well. The pendulum swung to far to airhead football at one point. State was not thinking we would run at all in the first half after the first couple series. Need to keep their defense honest.

I'm still a little pissed that the refs let a roughing the kicker go on NC State after calling us for roughing on a play that changed the game around so much.

I went back and watched the punt where Hofrichter got hit and NC State was not even close to being blocked into him. The guy dove straight into him.

Looked like a flop by hof

We went all in on the punt block. When you go all in you expect to block it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom