NC State Game Tailgate and Tickets? | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Tailgate and Tickets?

martykobes

Walk On
Is anyone organizing a tailgate and ticket thing for the NC State game for the people in NC?

I put in an e-mail today to a colleague I have working at NC State to get some information on group sales/parking passes (if available). I'll post more when I hear something.

Is anyone organizing a tailgate and ticket thing for the NC State game for the people in NC?
Yes, you are. :D

Seriously, any of our Triangle Area Cuse fans want to take lead...I can give assistance. There is a chance I might be able to go. Sometimes you can get a substantial group rate discount with as few as 20 tix. Send me a message if you are interested in leading. Maybe we do something small, like no more than 50 seats. It would be pretty easy.

JackBauer...you think we can get this thing organized and killed in 24 hours?

I've put a phone call into NC State. I'm waiting to hear back from them. The tentative number I've put in for is 50 tickets. I'll keep y'all posted on what I find out.

Hopefully OrangeMaNPD will chime in, as I believe he's on the board of the Charlotte chapter of the Alumni Association. He told me they're planning a tailgate, and will most likely team up with the Raleigh chapter for it.

Hopefully OrangeMaNPD will chime in, as I believe he's on the board of the Charlotte chapter of the Alumni Association. He told me they're planning a tailgate, and will most likely team up with the Raleigh chapter for it.

We can do our group buy and join in and supplement their tailgate. JackBauer is going to take lead...figure out your numbers of tickets needed and let JackBauer know when we get an official posti tacked tot he top. Should be in the next 24-48 hours. 50 tickets will go fast.

We can do our group buy and join in and supplement their tailgate. JackBauer is going to take lead...figure out your numbers of tickets needed and let JackBauer know when we get an official posti tacked tot he top. Should be in the next 24-48 hours. 50 tickets will go fast.
I am probably going to go, probably will bring 2 friends with me but I can't organize. Will be flying in from CNY...

Okay put me down for a tentative 2 tickets and 1 parking pass.

2 tickets & 1 parking pass minimum for me. Chance I'll need more tickets, but (if so) we would just carpool so wouldn't need more parking. If I can't get anybody else to commit before the deadline (or our block sells out), then I'm definitely still in for 2 tix & 1 pass.

Put me in for 2 tixs and a parking pass. Can help out with a grill, table and cooler. You may want to contact the Atlanta alum group.

Last time we played NC St, they sponsored a bus trip and tixs. As I recall, probably had 40 or so travel to Raleigh. No longer in Atlanta so don't know what they are up to these days.

You may want to contact the Atlanta alum group.

Last time we played NC St, they sponsored a bus trip and tixs. As I recall, probably had 40 or so travel to Raleigh. No longer in Atlanta so don't know what they are up to these days.
I highly doubt that we'd do that this year as we have a game in Atlanta this fall. Starting next year there will be a game at Clemson every other year, which is only 2 hours away.

I will definitely be going ( I waited years for this!). My wife will join me so we will need 2 tickets. I would be glad to help anyone who is going to take the lead however I can.

I need three tickets minimum and one parking pass minimum. I'm in Durham so I can help with the tailgate as well.

I don't need any tixs and thus don't need a parking pass.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Alright Everyone. Here is what I am thinking. Once I speak with NC State tomorrow, I will post (and hopefully have an admin tack up top) details on tickets. I will send people a DM to make sure I have their ticket quantity correct. I'll take e-mail addresses as well so I can start building a spreadsheet pertaining to ticketing info and tailgating supplies. Everyone who has spoken up so far, I will contact via DM tomorrow.

Let me know if there are any questions!

NC State game could be only away game I can make. Am interested in tickets/parking/hotels/motels and etc. Will be watching forum for info!!

Yes, the Charlotte-area alumni group is planning a tail gate along with purchasing group tickets. We will most likely combine our efforts with the Raleigh-area group. As I found out more, I'll post.

I will be in for a minimum of 2 and parking passes, likely 10 or more. Am reaching out to a few 'Cuse homers, like myself, in the 'hood to see if we can put together a group of folks from Ft. Mill, SC.

Update: NCState sucks...initial indications are group sale prices will be $50. JackBauer asked for 50 folks. The normal price ticket is $65. Parking is not prepaid...but they have cash lots. More info to follow. We'll see if bumping up to 75 or 100 tix will drop the price lower.

Update: NCState sucks...initial indications are group sale prices will be $50. JackBauer asked for 50 folks. The normal price ticket is $65. Parking is not prepaid...but they have cash lots. More info to follow. We'll see if bumping up to 75 or 100 tix will drop the price lower.

Should have an update by the end of the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom