NC State Game Thread... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OurD is gonna get us some turnovers unless we keep 3 and outing. It’s honestly time for Devito to put on his big boy pants and make a play and get us in the end zone.

What happen to taking deep shots down field? Last year TD would come off the bench for Dungey and throw a bomb first snap. What happened ???
Makes me think the arm is jacked up and Welch isn't good enough to cover.

LOOK AT THE LAST PLAY CALL ON 3RD.. NO Friggan 10-12 yard patterns 15+ and above and zero intermediate routes... only 3 WR's against 6 DB's... we are leaving someone in to help protect... its not going to win if we cant run and they can drop that Many into coverage.. we need to dictate to them what D they should be in.. we need to start getting aggressive on 1st down for shorter 2nd and 3rd downs or we are toast

This

Their QB moves in the pocket. tries to draw a defender and dumps it. Ours tosses the ball OB

At least he’s not tossing it to the other team’s guy that’s near the sideline, while “throwing it away” anymore.

This is a BAD nc state team. Nothing like the harmon team or the Chubb team.

Im starting it if we don’t score next possession. Im starting the carousel for Lynch

If that's who is calling the plays he deserves to lose his job. Dungey must have bailed it him out more than i was aware.

Pretty sure my 5 year old daughter has more bass in her voice than all three “Chads” calling this game.

Devito really needs to be better with his decision making. Not sure how the staff could think that he might play on Sundays

No one had issues with Lynch last year and HCDFBs is involved in play calls...plenty of game left

Makes me think the arm is jacked up and Welch isn't good enough to cover.

It’s not the arm we have done it all season. I don’t know why that was the thing TD did the best when he played last year. Hit the deep ball

This is a BAD nc state team. Nothing like the harmon team or the Chubb team.

Im starting it if we don’t score next possession. Im starting the carousel for Lynch

Man when Mr. Positive is talking this way then things are really going bad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors