NC State Game Thread... | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to offense and Dino: throw to the RB on 1st down to the flats or a little hook curl. Will get you 3-6 yards and is analytically the most effective play on 1st down. Script it out for TD bc he cant make a read

Ok so Cordy’s penalty was stupid. But NC State just did the same thing and no flag.

NO, it really can't...we have zero points and I don't believe we can get a negative number in football.

Understand your point and I agree to some degree.
I'm just saying that, for Welch or Rex to unexpectedly turn into The Officer, that would be really really unexpected.

Note to offense and Dino: throw to the RB on 1st down to the flats or a little hook curl. Will get you 3-6 yards and is analytically the most effective play on 1st down. Script it out for TD bc he cant make a read
Wow... There we go. Lets do that more often...

We’re only running 2 wrs. Not sure how the offense works with that.

Well, guess what? The run on the weakside off tackle hasn't done anything, and our TEs are staying in pass protection because our OL is that bad.
Yes and with 4 wide on the same page on O in early downs... they get killed with 3LB's if the play from the QB and WR's are on point.. My point is... The game awareness as well as things being too fast for Tommy tells me they probably have not spent enough time going over his awareness enough and most certainly on the reads the D gives him... it needs to be 2nd nature.. its obviously not right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom