NC State Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeVito had time there. But is playing like a QB whose accustomed to not having time.

He wasn't going to pick up that first down they were in a zone and 4 defenders were over there.

Pathetic offense to start this game. NCState is going to force SU to pass into coverage.

Moe Neal doesn’t make anyone miss. He’s fine out of conference against lesser competition but isn’t an ACC starting back.

Use him to spell Adams and that’s it.

We’re gonna get run off the field if this is gonna be our offense all night. CNS JV team would shut us down

I have the Patriots on TV one and Syracuse on TV 2. I have a feeling I wont be watching TV 2 very long if this offensive playcalling continues.

I forgot - is the offensive coordinator on tonight's sh***tlist or is it the defensive coordinator?

It sure seems like we are playing scared on O.. The throw away play had the TE blocking 7 yards down the field on the opposite side with only 1 WR going out into a pattern.. seemed like a busted play...

We are looking bad. We are playing way to conservative... And losing field possession even with our conservative play. Terrible start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom