NC State Game Thread... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to the Pitt game next weekend and I honestly would rather just stay home and watch it and also watch Ohio State/Michigan at the same time.

Please tell me another terrible outcome that will seal Dino's fate? I need some kind of hope watching this.

It’s such a stab in the heart watching teams who have QBs who give wrs a chance and WRs who make plays. We are so horrible

Deuce is terribly over hyped. I think he'll be a solid player, but routinely gets burned and on the kickoff return td decided to try and tackle the returner with his shoulder

Please tell me another terrible outcome that will seal Dino's fate? I need some kind of hope watching this.
He’s not going anywhere

Man they are getting away with basically tackling our guys instead of blocking them

Duece has been getting burned all season. It’s just been covered up by the good plays he’s made. But his coverage on long passes has largely been poor to terrible all year. I noticed it the first few games and commented a few times. Analysis like that isn’t generally appreciated though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom