NC State Game Thread... | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for tony white because the D keeps them in games but because the offense is so bad the defense is gassed so quickly.

Deuce is terribly over hyped. I think he'll be a solid player, but routinely gets burned and on the kickoff return td decided to try and tackle the returner with his shoulder
He has a ton of talent. Just makes freshman mistakes. But he has cost at times this year

How do you go from 5-4 to completely inept and uncompetitive? We are a complete embarrassment the last 2 games. If we don't turn it around next week, what is the point in giving one min of attention to the 2022 season?
We've been figured out. The bye week exposed us

Well everyone. Be ready for at least 2-3 more years of this. Apparently it’s already been written. He’s not going anywhere no matter what happens.

DB has got to be the calmest football HC I have ever watched. Just stand there and take it.

Well everyone. Be ready for at least 2-3 more years of this. Apparently it’s already been written. He’s not going anywhere no matter what happens.

We are Syracuse Football we should just be happy that someone actually wants to coach here. Results don't matter.

We'll lose 34-10 Babers will say we played better in the second half when NCSU milks the clock for a quarter and a half

I’m going to give it 2 drives after half if schrader doesn’t get it going and captain Morgan doesn’t come in I’m done … I can’t believe I’m saying it but I can’t take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom