NC State Gameday... | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

SUFB2021.jpg

UNC bumper sticker from Back in the Day -

Duke is puke. Wake is fake.
But the team I hate is NC State.

Very hard to argue with that. Whiniest fanbase there is. My go-to NCSU story. One of the posters on our board said that the worst fight he ever saw in our stadium was between two drunk NCSU fans. The UVa fans around them just sat there with their jaws in their laps until the cops came.

Last edited:

Very hard to argue with that. Whiniest fanbase there is. My go-to NCSU story. One of the posters on our board said that the worst fight he ever saw in our stadium was between two drunk NCSU fans. The UVa fans around them just sat there with their jaws in their laps until the cops came.
It also speaks to UNC fans’ inability to rhyme.

I bet they were sleeping with the same cow.

It also speaks to UNC fans’ inability to rhyme.
Most people don't know NC State is North Carolina's land grant university, not UNC. Just like Michigan State University is Michigan's land grant university, not University of Michigan.

I don’t have a great feeling about today. Loss of defensive lineman is not good. NC State has top end talent, but has played two really tough teams. This will be the first time Bailey gets all the first team reps. Jolly and Conception are two of the better skill players SU will face.
The one thing that gives me hope is Kyle and the offense. If JRS finally breaks out this can be a scary good offense. Going to need 40 points and no special team mess ups to win I think.
Let’s go Orange.

I don’t have a great feeling about today. Loss of defensive lineman is not good. NC State has top end talent, but has played two really tough teams. This will be the first time Bailey gets all the first team reps. Jolly and Conception are two of the better skill players SU will face.
The one thing that gives me hope is Kyle and the offense. If JRS finally breaks out this can be a scary good offense. Going to need 40 points and no special team mess ups to win I think.
Let’s go Orange.
I think you can cut and paste your second to last sentence into every Game Day thread the rest of the year.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom