NC State Gameday... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

When I was 27 I sold beer at the Wolfpack Stadium for some charity thing. I was one of those people with the beer trays who went up and down the aisles. I lasted 1 1/2 trays.
You should have sold back scratchers. You would have cleaned up.

We've discussed this before, orangefog, making people watch Schiano teams play offense, while a surefire way to cure insomnia, is still cruel and unusual punishment and/or abusive in almost every jurisdiction.
No lie, I fell asleep

Was there a possibility McCord wouldn't play? Just seems weird a few X accounts have shown him warming up.

Was there a possibility McCord wouldn't play? Just seems weird a few X accounts have shown him warming up.
The spread has dropped 3 point inexplicably today. Which never happens.

And barstool cuse tweeted something strange about the injury report today but gave no specifics.

She also tweeted McCord is there. So now the main worries are Gadsden and Diggs.

Still can’t believe the line moved so much today. Something is up.
They heard that this guy is going to be at the game:

1728773056498.gif

Emily has sort of grown on me. She is a twenty-something with what seem to me some of her generation's weird sensibilities but I think she generally asks good questions in press conferences and attempts to provide timely and relevant updates. I suspect syracuse.com could do a lot worse with what is out there- journalism schools are not exactly attracting the best and the brightest.

Just heard it on the radio from Tim Leonard and Adam Terry.

Granted, the team hasn't come out for warmups yet.

I'm sure an update will be issued if necessary.
From a tortured fanbase with PTSD of losing one of our few NFL starters in recent history I will never take warm ups for granted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom