NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN

LOVE Wes. Hope it’s him. He’s so fair.
Falcons are playing at home on the 16th, so it should be doable.
Wes does the Falcons radio broadcast.

Delta 6:41am->8:59 on the 16th. :)

Falcons are playing at home on the 16th, so it should be doable.
Wes does the Falcons radio broadcast.

Delta 6:41am->8:59 on the 16th. :)
That’s right! I bet he does Miami vs Va tech at 12:30 to get out to ATL that night.

Was thinking maybe on ESPN2 at 3:30 but I get why the ACC Network would want the game too.

12:30pm here, so perfect by me.

Hopefully the Yankee game will be at night. I’ll be able to listen on the drive home.

Arkansas and Utah combined is over six million, 3/4 the population of NYC. So yeah that is a considerable number.

Wait, they didn’t realize they could attend the games of the team they want to watch on TV?

Or they thought the game was at Wagner?

Or they never got that far in their thinking?

Sometimes, you can’t help these people.
Yeah, I call shenanigans.

These randos were soooo interested in watching SU football that they knew they couldn't see it on Dish because of a blackout that had been in effect for 16 hours at that point, but they didn't know the game was at the Dome?

Shenanigans.

Agree. And I know all times don't work for all people, but I would think 3:30 allows time to do kid activities in the morning (or rake those leaves). And 3:30 you can get the people who don't want to deal with driving home at 11 pm.

Hope we can double down on that for the ND game. No ACC games (of note) to battle with that weekend. Other big games with TBD times are:

Ohio State @ Penn State (would think Fox wants at noon, but everyone seems to love those pedos doing their white out at night).

Kentucky @ Tennessee (Cocktail party already getting 3:30 CBS.)

Oklahoma State @ Kansas State.

This worked out great for me. My daughter has just started a job working in the bakery dept. at Wegmans, and gets off at 1:30 on Saturday. I took her to the Purdue game when a friend cancelled on me at the last minute, and she had the best time ever at a football game.

I actually think Fauria is okay, but she is horrible. Compare her to the female PBP that did our game against Wagner. Our PBP was miles ahead of that her. Still mixing in basketball references and still refusing to give yardage or down and distance.

She probably was a basketball player, and clearly doesn't know enough about football to honestly have that job. She had better study up or I can't see how she would keep her job next season. I have female friends from college who know SO MUCH more football than that girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom