NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Kickoff: 3:30 ACCN

dvr?? Make sure you don't hear anything about the game.

Might be the way I'll have to go. I really live for the game day experience and atmosphere though.

Selfishly I was hoping for a primetime time spot because:
1) I'm 2 hours behind living in the Mountain Time zone, and
2) I'm taking the in-laws to Yellowstone that weekend and this is right smack in the middle of the day for that. Thank goodness for XM radio

If I'm being forced to go to this wedding with my tail between my legs, what makes you think I can beat her in an arm wrestling match?

I would destroy my wife in an arm wrestling match, and she knows it.

If only that was the deciding factor.

It's like when two lions try to outroar each other, and one backs down out of fear. That's where I am.

Perhaps. However, I doubt it has much (if anything) to do with the "unfortunate circumstance" of only 4 conference games as it does with ESPN choosing/preferring to go with other games it viewed as more attractive. My understanding is that ESPN has first dibs, etc. and simply deferred here. The ACCN chooses after ESPN makes its decision.
I agree - I just think the powers that be at the four letter don't see the ACC or any school outside of Clemson, FSU and UNC as legit draw in football.

I agree - I just think the powers that be at the four letter don't see the ACC or any school outside of Clemson, FSU and UNC as legit draw in football.
UNC ??? Not aware they are big football draw. Hoops of course.

I don’t have the data but it seems that the ACC network gets a bigger game in their triple header on Saturdays from time to time. Most are bottom rung , but from time to time .

If you're talking about the team that did our UConn game that was a CBS Sportsnetwork team. BTW, Uconn had the same team this last weekend. She hasn't gotten any better.

Honestly almost every game this year, tbh. The bootleg Gus Johnson that did the Purdue game was one of the worst

Honestly almost every game this year, tbh. The bootleg Gus Johnson that did the Purdue game was one of the worst

I was at the game and when reading the postgame discussion, I saw that comparison. Thought "clearly they're overreacting". Nope, definitely a GJ wannabe.

I mean the ACCN also wants to have good games on it. A top 25 matchup will bring eyeballs to it and the ACCN wants those. Give the ACCN only bad games and watch the money drain away

Yup. There's a whole thread on the boneyard discussing how bad she is along with Fauria. That duo is a disaster!

I actually think Fauria is okay, but she is horrible. Compare her to the female PBP that did our game against Wagner. Our PBP was miles ahead of that her. Still mixing in basketball references and still refusing to give yardage or down and distance.

Wes will be doing that game, and expect the ACC network will have the huddle and/or pm crews there

Yep. This will be Wes Durham.

Given the shortage of ACC inventory this week, does ACCN get priority to show content on their network?
I don't think so, I thought ABC/ESPN gets first dibs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom