NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

My LSU-Auburn-KState parlay is looking realllll nice right now...

Aw too bad, Yalies. You'll have to settle for running the world after you graduate.

Vermont with 7 threes at half to keep it tied at 27 with FSU. I need FSU to win for a survivor pool I do. Should have figured it was a risky pick...

They need to feed Kabengele. That kid is legit.

boy I'm loving my hot upset pick Yale over LSU :rolleyes:

Could have easily happened if their best player had a mediocre shooting game rather than an awful game.

New Mexico 5/12 upset special?

I would love to see Bruce Pearl lose every game but NMS is going to have to make a run soon.

New Mexico State can't be loving the officiating...

Fsu doesn’t really look like they’re too interesting. Incredibly odd rotation in first half by Hamilton too.

FSU is so dumb. All Vermont want to do is shoot. Stop rotating 3 guys to the rim leaving guys open. It’s such bad defense. Let them try to score off dribble.

Whenever I switch channels because of a commercial, I switch to another commercial. I am not paranoid. It is what it is.

Could have easily happened if their best player had a mediocre shooting game rather than an awful game.

That was John Starks 1994 Game 7 level painful

Vermont’s Lamb is a good player and he’s from Rochester. There has been several situations where a Vermont player just pushes a FSU player with two hands right out of the way.

Lots of slipping on the court in SLC... a little concerned about our game now.

Good grief NMSU - don't waste so much time before fouling

Auburn playing some next level basketball right now...lolol

They could blow this one.

Wow. NMSU gonna have a chance to win in regulation!

This is like watching the two dumbest teams in basketball try to lose a game to each other!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! Who coaches these squads of basketball madmen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom