NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

Hmm. Everyone worships Izzo but I just saw him go ballistic in a really ugly fashion against one of his players.

Players had to pull Izzo away.

I was liking my Belmont to the Sweet 16 pick when they led the Terps big in the first half. not quite as much now. Turgeon is such a douche, need them to go down

Brown from Bradley is the speed of light on 2 feet. Yikes.

Yeah! It was ugly.

Sorry to hear that, I've always liked Izzo. Although I didn't see it & can't justify it, I will say we can never know what has gone on through the course of a long season, practices, road trips, etc.

Anyone else see that the game is coming full circle? The amount of guys rockin the short shorts is just amazing!!

Belmont is the kind of team that would kill us. Glad we don't have to play them.

Hmm. Everyone worships Izzo but I just saw him go ballistic in a really ugly fashion against one of his players.

I say it every year, I went to a B10 school for grad school and knew a bunch of people that went to Michigan State for undergrad...said the basketball team was some nightmarish organization of bad people and nobody cared. People think JB doesn't run a tight ship, but my impression was that Izzo don't give a ********* about the indiscretions. With all the crap that's gone on recently at Michigan State at various levels, seems even more likely it may be true.

Sorry to hear that, I've always liked Izzo. Although I didn't see it & can't justify it, I will say we can never know what has gone on through the course of a long season, practices, road trips, etc.

He had to be separated multiple times (Winston etc pulling him back) from his own player (#11 Henry I think). Not a good look - the kid looked shocked and made no move that even looked defiant.

man MSU is very unimpressive. They made their FT's today, but otherwise this game was a toss-up.

He had to be separated multiple times (Winston etc pulling him back) from his own player (#11 Henry I think). Not a good look - the kid looked shocked and made no move that even looked defiant.

Yeah I was wondering what the heck was going on there because I think it was during the middle of good run by MSU.

I've watched some legit big men today and I'll tell you what- the big man is not "dead", especially college bball, and we are seriously, SERIOUSLY, lacking at that spot.

Yeah I was wondering what the heck was going on there because I think it was during the middle of good run by MSU.

Yes the broadcasters were surprised too saying they couldn’t figure out why since they were on a 10 point run and just scored on offense. Strange especially since he never took him out afterwards either.

B1G looks like they might win a bunch of their early round games but I don’t see but maybe 1 or 2 of them lasting past Round 2/Sweet 16.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom