NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

NMS, down 2, fouled on a 3 pt attempt with 1.1 seconds left. Wow!

This Auburn game is so fantastically bad...

I'm betting Auburn intentionally fouls.....just because, why not?

I feel like they should give flagrant fouls for people diving into legs...

This never gets old...

"They're off and running at Belmont".

Anyone know if Coke has any new flavors coming out soon? I'm thirsty, and regular Coke just isn't doing it for me any more. :(
I haven't watched any ball yet today but I can only assume you're already referencing whatever commercial is being mind-numbingly overplayed.

Kabengele just had one of the best post move dunks I’ve ever seen. Surrounded by 3 guys and stepped thru and crammed. If we had kabengele we are final four contender.

Vermont playing FSU a lot tougher than we did.

FSU pressing this late up 8. Silly to speed up a team like that. Clock is your friend.

Im not going to survive a month of these crappy Sir Charles, sam jackson, spike lee commercials

What happened at the end of the Auburn game? I was watching with literally up to two seconds to go and I had no choice but to walk away (at work). Did NMS get fouled on a 3 and miss 2 out of 3 at the end?

interesting FSU call there.. ref is doing the 5 count when the ball is on the floor than the kid kicks it onto the court then he rewards the kid and stops the clock.. should have been a violation

What happened at the end of the Auburn game? I was watching with literally up to two seconds to go and I had no choice but to walk away (at work). Did NMS get fouled on a 3 and miss 2 out of 3 at the end?
yes missed 2 fts and the 3 at the end

Hmm. Everyone worships Izzo but I just saw him go ballistic in a really ugly fashion against one of his players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom