NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 21

I love the concept of sitting a dude in the first half with two fouls then starting him in the 2nd.. it’s not like fouls reset at half ..

You should sit or not sit a player with two fouls as if it were just one 40 minute contest instead of two 20 minute halves ..

Boeheim is one of the few who gets this

Ja Morant is absolutely filthy

He’s also from South Carolina. Scout went to watch Zion and discovered Ja by sheer accident.

He had to be separated multiple times (Winston etc pulling him back) from his own player (#11 Henry I think). Not a good look - the kid looked shocked and made no move that even looked defiant.
Seriously, we've seen numerous displays like this from Izzo through the years. No one should be too surprised.

Hmm. Everyone worships Izzo but I just saw him go ballistic in a really ugly fashion against one of his players.

Kid should have punched Izzo's lights out

I know that Zion is all-world, but Jai Morant is pretty amazing as well. Holy cow. He is making plays.

Not even watching but based on the internet's reaction I'm taking Ja ahead of Zion.

Wait, Murray State was pursuing Zion? lol
That’s the story ha.. I think it was just a “hey, I’ve just got to check this guy out” type of thing on behalf of the Murray State scout, but he went to go get a snack and saw Ja playing in the gym across the hall and apparently offered on the spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom