NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 20 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 20

Some of these games today have resembled pick-up games, involving 10 guys who've never played before.

The certainly are an advertisement for the transfer portal.

Robert Jones transferred from Denver.
Aljaz Kunc transferred from Washington State.
Tyrese Hunter was a top 50 recruit.
Gabe Katscheur transferred from Minnesota
Izalah Brockington transferred from Penn State
George Condit IV was an Iowa State reserve last year.
Tre Jackson started seven games last year.
Caleb Grill transferred from Iowa State, then transferred back when his coach there became the Iowa State coach.
Tristan Enaruma transferred from Kansas.

That's 6 of the 9 players they used today who scored 46 of their 54 points, grabbed 27 of their 39 rebounds, passed for 4 of their 12 assists, made 6 of their 9 steals and all three blocks.

So, if we ever go 2-22 again, (as we did in 1961-62), we know what to do.

One year he got praised for doing a great job with limited material. He had 8 McDonald's All-Americans.
In one of Vitales rare criticisms of Duke he famously said, "Quit crying! You've got five McDonalds' AAs on the floor."

I've never liked the Irish for 60 years. I'm rooting for them here. They just missed the front end of 1and1.

Izzo has been to four Final Fours since 2009.

12 years goes back to 2010. So he went to 3 of them in 2009.

Come on Red Raiders. The Irish will have no shot vs. Duke in the next round. At least Texas Tech can realistically beat Duke.

Texas Tech has been watching SU’s “offense” too much. Good lord are they terrible on the offensive end tonight
ND locking them up! Well coached man to man defense against poorly coached offense.

I don’t think Texas tech has enough to beat Duke…it’s going to have to be the Zags in the elite 8 if anybody.

Just responding to the idea that Izzo doesn't deliver in March which is insane.
you cant be syr-ious.jpg

:)

I would have cheered for Notre Dame in this one, but I have Texas Tech at 22-1 to win the Title so I was cheering for them. I did have ND at +8.5, so a win both ways.

That being said I wronged Syracuse by gambling and cheering on a non ACC school to win the title. For that I feel shame.

The officiating is poor. Really poor. It’s sad to see. So many botched calls.

It's crazy how bad it is sometimes. :(

They triple fouled that one dude.

What the heck was ND doing the last 2 minutes and letting Wesley be a one man team? Either Brey is nuts or Wesley just tried the hero act horribly.

I must say, if Wesley was on Syracuse I'm not sure I could forgive him for that nonsense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom