NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

Watching these games we aren't worse than a lot of tourney teams but we are woefully behind most of the top 4 teams physically. We need better/different S&C plan.

Really? I think we are a lot worse and not just size. Guard and center maybe not but we need size and shooting and speed.

I'm not sure any of the wings on the roster are good enough to win games like this. Most of the fanbase is oblivious though and thinks Benny Williams hitting a couple threes when we are down by 20 points means hes ready none of the struggles or not showing up to a game matter etc.

Really? I think we are a lot worse and not just size. Guard and center maybe not but we need size and shooting and speed.

I'm not sure any of the wings on the roster are good enough to win games like this. Most of the fanbase is oblivious though and thinks Benny Williams hitting a couple threes when we are down by 20 points means hes ready none of the struggles or not showing up to a game matter etc.
Our wings can’t put it on the floor and score. All these better teams just go by people. We don’t have a forward currently on our roster who can drive and score, let alone drive and find people.

I think the level of play in the tournament has been rather average and a good amount of that can be put on the officiating. They have once again forgot what hand checking is.

I think the level of play in the tournament has been rather average and a good amount of that can be put on the officiating. They have once again forgot what hand checking is.

Slickback Dixon likes this post.

I was wondering when this would come up. I hate the ball they are using. Maybe it's a mental thing but the slightly darker ball I always liked better to begin with but if they are also over inflating that explains a few things we've seen to date.
The ball itself isn’t terrible, but it takes a looooong time to soften it up. One of the guys I play with regularly, a Dukie, bought one during last year’s tournament and it’s been good for about 3-4 months now. It’s one of the hardest indoor only balls I’ve ever used. Love the regular evolution. In fact, I need to go get myself a new one.

The ball itself isn’t terrible, but it takes a looooong time to soften it up. One of the guys I play with regularly, a Dukie, bought one during last year’s tournament and it’s been good for about 3-4 months now. It’s one of the hardest indoor only balls I’ve ever used. Love the regular evolution. In fact, I need to go get myself a new one.

Yeah we've used it a couple weeks after a new guy brought one and still hasn't broken in enough. It reminds me too much of the old cheap and over inflated ones schools would have for gym class... just with a different skin on it.

Yeah we've used it a couple weeks after a new guy brought one and still hasn't broken in enough. It reminds me too much of the old cheap and over inflated ones schools would have for gym class... just with a different skin on it.
It will be months before it’s a decent ball, but it never gets to be as good as the regular evolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom