NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

Overall ahead this weekend so can’t complain too much but I’ve two games that have SVP Monday sports center bad beat potential. That CoC game Thursday and UCLA just now. Bruins-7.5 they make FTs w 11 sec left to go up 8. Need one more NW Miss and they concede. UCLA fouls NW 3 pt shooter. GET AWAY FROM HIM! Makes FTs and I lose

Last edited:
The grandson of Wimp Sanderson, the most famous Alabama basketball coach, played with us as a walk-on a few years ago because he wanted to be a coach and wanted to learn under JB. Can’t remember the name but I remember the story.

The grandson of Wimp Sanderson, the most famous Alabama basketball coach, played with us as a walk-on a few years ago because he wanted to be a coach and wanted to learn under JB. Can’t remember the name but I remember the story.
Got him

I hope we go back to coaches wearing suits. Looks so much better and professional than sweats. Suits say "We are here for business." Sweats say we are here to schlep around.
Wait, suits might make them appear more professional but it does make it much more difficult with all those layers on, to rip off their shirts and lead fans in a cheer when they win.

Seems like everybody has amnesia when it comes to Alabama's Miller playing when he was an accessory to a murder and Oates said "he was in the wrong place at the wrong time." I would expect nothing less from an institution of Alabama's integrity (or lack thereof).

Overall ahead this weekend so can’t complain too much but I’ve two games that have SVP Monday sports center bad beat potential. That CoC game Thursday and UCLA just now. Bruins-7.5 they make FTs w 11 sec left to go up 8. Need one more NW Miss and they concede. UCLA fouls NW 3 pt shooter. GET AWAY FROM HIM! Makes FTs and I lose
I was on the NW side of that contest. I feel like I should wire you the proceeds on that one. ;)

Last edited:
Are you counting Princeton vs Missouri and Arkansas vs Kansas as night games. Cause on the east coast they were technically at night and both were great games.
no. daytime where I am...

well to be truthful they didnt really foul him and he did take like 10 steps to get the shot off..

Shooting is way down for the tournament. I’ve seen theories it was a change of the ball, but nothing certain.
A lot of teams don't like shooting with the Wilson ball for whatever reason. Guess it has a different feel to it.

Shooting is way down for the tournament. I’ve seen theories it was a change of the ball, but nothing certain.
That EVO ball is super hard. Plays nice after 3-6 months of regular use. No idea why they’d use that.

Watching these games we aren't worse than a lot of tourney teams but we are woefully behind most of the top 4 teams physically. We need better/different S&C plan.

Along with recruiting guys that don't need to gain 20 to 40 pounds of muscle. How many of our previous players actually gained the needed weight?

Well, that seems like a fantastic idea.

I recall the same thing happened in the NBA last season when they changed the ball.
That's possible cuz there have been some games where I've noticed the ball being fumbled a lot more than normal.

I assume Carey is going to be like this pitt center at some point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom