NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sat March 18

I hear ya but I wouldn't mind if Sampson journeyed up to the 315 in the summer and taught our coaches how to get their players to play all out all of the time. Cuz he does that better than anybody.

...play so hard they can run out of gas in the last 10 minutes?

Houston has been a good tournament team the last few years under Sampson.

Final Four in 2021 as a 3 seed
Elite 8 in 2022 as a 5 seed
There was also that year where they got knocked out by bs Jordan Poole half court buzzer beater

The remaining games tonight are basically all the same thing.

Mid-seeded BIG program vs #1/#2 seed.

I'm sick of this Amazon commercial with the girl with a bit of a stache. Not sure how many times they play it in the US (if at all), but it has to come on at least once a hour during the Canadian broadcasts

I was thinking Rodney Terry was saving his TOs for the next round. Yikes.

So the regular season shouldn’t have meaning?

Here is the issue… which of the 4 teams that made the 2nd round between Tennessee, Duke, FAU, FDU had the easiest path to the F4? That would be FAU. Nothing FAU did this year or in the NCAAT earned that easiest path, nor do they deserve that path. FDU doesn’t deserve the 2nd easiest path, yet it is fair to say they earned it by beating Purdue.

Reseeding eliminates the luck if the draw.
It’s the whole point of the first two rounds. Brackets open up, the luck is a huge part of the appeal

Most of the games I’ve watched have had terrible numbers for 3 point shooting.

Maryland getting hosed already?

Tonight's games = a snooze fest compared to all of the other games so far...

***EDIT***nvm

Last edited:
Wow, what a dumb ass foul by Texas.
Probably won't matter, but they better

Tonight's games = a snooze fest compared to all of the other games so far...
Are you counting Princeton vs Missouri and Arkansas vs Kansas as night games. Cause on the east coast they were technically at night and both were great games.

I'm sick of this Amazon commercial with the girl with a bit of a stache. Not sure how many times they play it in the US (if at all), but it has to come on at least once a hour during the Canadian broadcasts
Every year there are a couple of these that make you want to die the death of a samurai. During the nfl season it was that god forsaken BK Whopper Whopper song

Brad Nessler has a special ability … to make the most exciting events seem boring.

Lmao what a whistle Bama is getting

The Princeton coach looks like what Michael Cera might look like at middle age
michael cera sounds fun GIF

The Mayhem guy playing basketball against his brother...

That's his real brother in the commercial

Saw this about Dean Winters the Mayhem guy on IMBD and was shocked. Yikes.

“Died in the back of an ambulance going through Central Park in 2009 after suffering from a bacterial infection. He was brought back to life 3-1/2 minutes later by the emergency response team at Lenox Hill Hospital. In a span of two years he had 16 surgeries, lost 2-1/2 toes and half a thumb after contracting gangrene. He also had major reconstructive surgery on his left arm. He was offered the role of "Mayhem" for Allstate's ad campaign while in the hospital.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom