NCAA action Thursday | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA action Thursday

They allowed 85 points to a team with very few athletes. I'll take our passive defense (aside from this season when it sucked).
I was speaking more to how an aggressive style of defense could translate for us. Fall back into a zone, I don't care. Just press, pick up full or 3/4 court and don't let teams dictate pace.

FGCU has switched to a zone and FSU can't get anything going on offense. Eagles looking good, I want to believe!!!!!

I have an irrationally strong dislike of everything about Wisconsin.

Maybe it's just bitterness as they are the exact opposite of us. Never flashy, always fundamentally sound and led by upperclassmen.

I like Buzz Williams but with how well is team is playing offensively for him to continue playing zone against Wisconsin is crazy.

Wisconsin shredded our zone and they are scoring on Tech as easily. If Tech could just get a few stops they could win.

The offenses are dominating this game.

That Brandon Goodwin kid on FGCU can play.

He's also a 4th year junior, meaning he could possibly be a grad transfer. Hmmmm

Buzz got scared he didn't have anyone to guard Happ in the post so instead he lets Koenig go off from 3. Fun game though. One of these teams will give Nova a game.

Anybody have any issues with Raycom/At&t Uverse? All local CBS games were removed by Raycom. Had to watch Notre Dame and this Wisconsin game on the iPad. Local CBS has this blue screen saying Raycom owns the channel and has removed it. All the others are fine...TruTV, TNT, etc.

I really hate Wisconsin. Epitome of B1G Basketball. Really hoped Tech could take them out.

If Wisconsin plays this well offensively against Villanova they can beat them.

Wisconsin has always seemed to be a solid tournament team even without winning the big one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom