NCAA action Thursday | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA action Thursday

When does a 1-16 game officially become an upset watch? Mount St Mary's up 1 on Nova 2 minutes to go in the first half.

When does a 1-16 game officially become an upset watch? Mount St Mary's up 1 on Nova 2 minutes to go in the first half.

Don't know. It's never happened before. S Dak had everyone here slobbering (and me squirming) for the first half of their game, but ... :)

St. Mary's looking pretty impressive in the first half against VCU -- up 15. Executing very well.

Certainly not with one minute left in the first half... Nova now up by 16.

I took Villanova -25. They might actually still make it.

How does a ref fall for that dive? (Md vs Xavier)

Jackson just pulled someone down - and it was a travel. Interesting call. Travel may have been first though...

Maryland looks lost. Hanging in there just by see how physical they can get with Xavier.

Melo Trimble isn't very good. That being said I'll be upset when Battle leaves early and Kevin Huerter stays at Maryland for 4 years.
So sick of watching guys who wanted to come here ball out for teams elsewhere while we seem to have no clue what we're doing on the recruiting trail.

Can't wait to watch Iowa State later...

The 20-point effort from Greece-Athena's freshman forward Anthony Lamb isn't enough for Vermont against Purdue. He's got a bright future though.

The 20-point effort from Greece-Athena's freshman forward Anthony Lamb isn't enough for Vermont against Purdue. He's got a bright future though.
I can't imagine he stays at UVM. Bummed with how the game turned out, but UVM showed well. Refs blew. Especially the old bastard. One play, a UVM drive to the hoop, he didn't have his whistle in his mouth, so he didn't catch the foul. Ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom