NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are out for a walk there is plenty of ways to avoid the 6 ft distance, though to be safe without a mask, carrying a mask either around your neck or pocket is a safe measure that you could take

No, if you are wearing a mask, you are not spreading it (In theory).

Okay so if I choose not to wear a mask and you choose to how am I spreading it to u ? U are protected. People who are grown know their bodies and know their risks be in charge of your own health. That's all I'm saying.

Btw dis anybody think bout this. If you are wearing a mask you are protected. So if somebody wants to go out and get a hot dog and icecream with their family or go for a walk in the park etc and they dont wanna wear a mask they shouldn't have to and be shamed for it. This narrative wearing a mask mask shows I respect your health is nonsense you are already protected if u wear a mask. Everybody is in charge of their own health.

that’s not right. While you wearing a mask protects you a little, the point of wearing a mask is that it protects someone else.

We saw multiple sets of people sitting on top of their cars together and standing in line in bunches people of all ages walking biking the parkway together no masks. U said McMahon and company were gonna be breaking it up ? Like I said mcmahon is gonna trust people to be in charge of their own lives at the end of the day.

i said what McMahon said. Are you calling him a liar? Plus they don’t have an infinite number of cops to be everyplace at all times.

Okay so if I choose not to wear a mask and you choose to how am I spreading it to u ? U are protected. People who are grown know their bodies and know their risks be in charge of your own health. That's all I'm saying.
Wearing a mask protects others from you. To a lesser extent, wearing a mask protects you.

Have you even been listening or reading anything?

You have zero clue how this works.

The mask keeps your spittle in when you run your Yap, breathe out of your mouth, cough, sneeze, etc. reducing the chances that you’re spreading it.

Masks only work if everybody wears them.

Stop being such a malcontent.

It means not everyone makes a lot of money. There are people living on minimum wage. Means we didn’t have a choice. We had to lockdown and close businesses. It’s not ideal for anyone, especially small business owners. But there’s a lot of risk being a small business owner. We could not allow barbershops and diners to remain open, right? It’s a temporary shutdown.
Saying that $10 an hour is a sustainable living wage and that we had to shut things down are two completely separate arguments. Things aren’t fine for a large group of people and it’s more than a “temporary shutdown” for a ton of small businesses. Study: 40 percent of businesses fail to reopen after a disaster

It’s not as black and white as you’re making it.

i said what McMahon said. Are you calling him a liar? Plus they don’t have an infinite number of cops to be everyplace at all times.

No I'm not. That's what I said from the start there was no way to police everyone and everywhere. Then u posted 600 reports of police being called to break stuff up u said there would be even more out this weekend. Just saying people are out here enjoying themselves should just let people be and trust they will make right decisions mcmahon understands that more then the governor. I'm tapping out gonna enjoy family time here tonight.

No I'm not. That's what I said from the start there was no way to police everyone and everywhere. Then u posted 600 reports of police being called to break stuff up u said there would be even more out this weekend. Just saying people are out here enjoying themselves should just let people be and trust they will make right decisions mcmahon understands that more then the governor. I'm tapping out gonna enjoy family time here tonight.

McMahon said to date there had been 600 times that police engaged people not following the rules. And he said they would be out this weekend including him personally. 600 is over several weeks.

If you watch the news today it’s pretty obvious you can’t trust people to do the right thing. Padre Island is packed along with restaurants and hardly anyone is wearing masks. Cars in the parking lots are from all over the place. So they will go back home and put a lot of people at risk.

You can always make more $, let me tell ya something you can always make more money but

if you watch the news it’s pretty obvious you can’t trust people to do the right thing. Padre Island is packed along with restaurants and hardly anyone is wearing masks. Cars in the parking lots are from all over the place. So they will go back home and put a lot of people at risk.

they showed a beach in Cali and the only one maintaining social distancing and wearing a mask was the reporter. It was packed.

Personal attack dont insult or insinuate bout my education that you know nothing about. U dont know me I have my opinions but they are mine. I'm in the crowd of people who want our country back with our civil liberties and freedoms that come with it. Our governor is holding and oppressing the people of the state down for no other reason then cause he can. I would like to be able to workout out at the gym get my haircut when I want take my girlfriend and child out to the movies. And so would alot of other people too.

After 10 weeks, you don’t even know the rationale behind wearing masks. Not a clue. Amazing.

And again with the haircut thing. Lmao.

After 10 weeks, you don’t even know the rationale behind wearing masks. Not a clue. Amazing.

And again with the haircut thing. Lmao.

You realize for every gym barbershop salon restraunt bar etc. There are owners and workers all of whom need to support themselves and some with families to support who many still have not received unemployment. When do these people get back all jobs are essential. How bout somebody ask Cuomo sometime.

You realize for every gym barbershop salon restraunt bar etc. There are owners and workers all of whom need to support themselves and some with families to support who many still have not received unemployment. When do these people get back all jobs are essential. How bout somebody ask Cuomo sometime.

What does that have to do with you having zero clue about the reason for wearing masks?

What does that have to do with you having zero clue about the reason for wearing masks?

I wasn't talking bout masks. I was saying what u and others blatantly ignore maybe because your not in a position where your life has been effected. Our state goverment has given people no hope or answers. People have gotten their businesses and jobs back already in states that were quicker and have not seen an overly high uptick in cases.

I wasn't talking bout masks. I was saying what u and others blatantly ignore maybe because your not in a position where your life has been effected. Our state goverment has given people no hope or answers. People have gotten their businesses and jobs back already in states that were quicker and have not seen an overly high uptick in cases.

Cool, you should probably consider moving then.

And you still don’t know why we’re supposed to wear masks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom