NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24 | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA allows players to return to campus June 1 for voluntary workouts. SU Classes start Aug 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, you should probably consider moving then.

And you still don’t know why we’re supposed to wear masks.

I Think masks should be left up to the to the individual. Someone said people were packed in restraunts without masks in one state in south padre. Why cant we have the choice when restraunts reopen for dine in here for example.

I Think masks should be left up to the to the individual. Someone said people were packed in restraunts without masks in one state in south padre. Why cant we have the choice when restraunts reopen for dine in here for example.

Will Ferrell to “Adam Sandler” on Celebrity Jeopardy: “I feel like punching you.”

Because if you don't wear a mask, you are putting others at risk. The mask doesn't help the wearer stay safe. It helps those that he is in contact with. Once again, you remind me of the mayor in Jaws. We have to be open on july 4th. Except the shark (the virus) is still out there

Cool so u have no answers. And you belittle my education. The constitution applies to the country as a whole not state to state.
The govs run each state. When the President says he will force Govs to open up states in any way, he is wrong. He doesn't have that power. I understand that you don't know that. It troubles me that he doesn't.

Because if you don't wear a mask, you are putting others at risk. The mask doesn't help the wearer stay safe. It helps those that he is in contact with. Once again, you remind me of the mayor in Jaws. We have to be open on july 4th. Except the shark (the virus) is still out there

Except the shark is not the one from the first jaws it's the first one from jaws 3d that begin to die when they move it to the public display.

Cool so u have no answers. And you belittle my education. The constitution applies to the country as a whole not state to state.

First, explain to me the rationale behind wearing masks.

Then give me 25 pushups.

After that, I’ll consider reading your question, and possibly answering it if it’s not too stupid.

Educated on business analytics perhaps, certainly not really, REALLY, basic concepts. Sorry. Dozens of posts prove that. You showed up, in the middle of a pandemic, to this board and have embarrassed yourself. Sorry, those are the facts. Some day, ideally sooner than later, I’d love to actual discuss Syracuse sports with you. Speaking of that, thoughts on Boeheim’s rotations? Think he’ll ever play man?

Educated on business analytics perhaps, certainly not really, REALLY, basic concepts. Sorry. Dozens of posts prove that. You showed up, in the middle of a pandemic, to this board and have embarrassed yourself. Sorry, those are the facts. Some day, ideally sooner than later, I’d love to actual discuss Syracuse sports with you. Speaking of that, thoughts on Boeheim’s rotations? Think he’ll ever play man?
It's really not all his fault. He doesn't know what he doesn't know. He will watch Fox news or read Glen Beck and get answers to questions he likes. They aren't correct and made by false prophets. He only knows that he is hurting. What does bother me is that he is hurting about not doing fun things. Not just earning his living. Everyone needs to feed their family. But no one needs to play touch football. This are rough times. This country has been through far tougher. My father served during two wars. Away from his family for years. My generation was sent to Viet Nam. No one wanted to go there. Soon, there will be over 100k dead. And the number isn't slowing. States like Florida and Ga are putting pressure on their health people to not reveal the deaths due to Covid.

Except the shark is not the one from the first jaws it's the first one from jaws 3d that begin to die when they move it to the public display.
No. This shark is alive and well. We haven't a cure or a vaccine. And it won't completely die until we do. This is the hand we have been dealt. We can pretend that the virus isn't out there. Or we can deal with it.

No. This shark is alive and well. We haven't a cure or a vaccine. And it won't completely die until we do. This is the hand we have been dealt. We can pretend that the virus isn't out there. Or we can deal with it.

Even Cuomo has said the beast has been tamed.

States like Florida and Ga are putting pressure on their health people to not reveal the deaths due to Covid.

Where are your facts to back up those claims ?

This is true but I guarantee you those with masks are only thinking it protects them. Idk guess I am sceptical but most people only think of themselves

First, explain to me the rationale behind wearing masks.

Then give me 25 pushups.

After that, I’ll consider reading your question, and possibly answering it if it’s not too stupid.
Masks help prevent spread of the virus by way of reducing droplets. That much is known. The WHO has said there is no science to support wearing masks. CDC hasn’t offered exceptionally strong evidence in favor of them. They were said to help a lot in South Korea’s response but that is only conjecture. As far as I can find the argument about droplets and transmission is the only one that makes sense and helps prevent spread.

Where are your facts to back up those claims ?
they just fired one of their top health officials because she wouldn't play ball. She has gone public with it.

Even Cuomo has said the beast has been tamed.
Make sure to pick up tomorrows New York Times. It has the name of every person that has died so far due to the Virus. Then tell me about the hardship of not playing football with your friends.

Make sure to pick up tomorrows New York Times. It has the name of every person that has died so far due to the Virus. Then tell me about the hardship of not playing football with your friends.

Dude don't hit me with that. I get it but you can't shut the country and economy down forever either. People need to be able to get their businesses and lives back. How many people have lost their businesses already lost their homes or on the verge. And as far as NY state goes why are we the only state shutdown and unable to try and get our lives back ? Answer me that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom