NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

The tournament will officially have begun when Pitt gets blown out by Wichita State.
shockers.jpg

Shocker Spirit!
Dance_Cheer%20HOME3.jpg

My mom has Valpo in the final four. When I asked her why I swear to god she said "I heard their coach is a huge animal lover". What you cant make this stuff up
God bless her.

My mom has Valpo in the final four. When I asked her why I swear to god she said "I heard their coach is a huge animal lover". What you cant make this stuff up
She sounds like a sweet lady, your dad must be a dbag

Totally kidding.

Wow - quite a block by Michigan State.

The dudes a real confidence builder.

"sweet, tee just liked 13 of my last 14 posts, I feel like I could punch k2 in its Dick, or ask out Kate Upton"

I literally said this last night around 730ish.
Incredulous enough, is that after these likes, that I feel Kate would say yes. Just let me "chaperone" just to check her out, k?
Give me three, maybe for seconds with that kid.

Maybe five.

Incredulous enough, is that after these likes, that I feel Kate would say yes. Just let me "chaperone" just to check her out, k?
Give me three, maybe for seconds with that kid.

Maybe five.
Calm down Pitino.

God bless her.
Keep in mind this is the same woman who went ballistic last summer at Yankee stadium when jeter struck out. She started yelling at the ump, "he didn't even swing! He didn't even swing!"

I had to inform her about this thing referred to as a "called third strike" she wasn't happy.

Keep in mind this is the same woman who went ballistic last summer at Yankee stadium when jeter struck out. She started yelling at the ump, "he didn't even swing! He didn't even swing!"

I had to inform her about this thing referred to as a "called third strike" she wasn't happy.
Beauty and brains lol
Happy, happy times my friends.

Pitt has been really sloppy, trying to give this game to the Shockers.

All the momentum had been with Bucknell, but then 8-0 run for Butler to regain the lead. This one will be a nail biter.