NCAA Day 1 Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Day 1 Thread

yea but watch out dude you dont wanna get igor'ed

its not funny that you think being igored is a bad thing when you know that he is an institution to the awful boeheimed place full of tavern leaguers. i dont even know how you can sit and watch some of this stuff when its clear that in the history of espn nobody has been able to create as good of a time as igor he is like shooting guard mixed with an eagle mixed with hakim warrick

And in other mid-major news, Tyler Olander was just arrested.

UConn arrests in 2013: 2
UConn's postseason wins since Kemba left: 0

Already one girl out of the running.. She had Valparaiso winning it all lo l

I think it's a sign that I've been watching too many Syracuse games that I am watching Bucknell/Butler and thinking the offenses look great and wondering why the players aren't getting hit more.

Go Wich State!
I would normally like the BE to be represented well in the dance, but F Pitt and their slimy ash ways.

This flagrant rule is really stupid, no way that was a flagrant on Patterson.

Although Gottlieb crying isn't helping.

Terrible elbowing call in the Pitt game.

Doug G. all over it, and as usual, he's right.

And in other mid-major news, Tyler Olander was just arrested.

UConn arrests in 2013: 2
UConn's postseason wins since Kemba left: 0
From the little bits that I've heard, it went down like this.
Could you blame him? It is spring break after all.

this is the 1 year im rooting for pitt since like an hour after the brackets came out i emailed a bunch of people saying pitt will beat gonzaga in 2nd round. doh !!

Too many people were on Bucknell's bandwagon.

Sorry, as I saw this video as a suggestion after viewing that spring break video, I came across this one.
Tee was there! Hired as a production assistant, ended up being promoted to 2nd 2nd AD (also, a pee on title) but earned it due to my New York Hustle. AD is assistant director, but dangerously under qualified, ha. Still, got to pick up Joe C (RIP) from the airport. He came to my apartment (Venice beach at the time), said "Can I call Tommy Lee from your home phone"? I said "sure", he said "you can check out the number on the bill to prove it's Tommy Lee". I never did.

Meanwhile, Kid Rock, young and hungry at the time, really nice guy, him and Joe C invited me to party in their room (declined, was working). His girlfriend at the time (not Pam) was uberhot. But the video was nearly 48 hours to shoot, was great, rewarding but exhausting.

Ah, the good old days. Just thought I'd share. :)
Next time, ask me about Jay Z, the Memphis Bleek video, and what Jay Z and his boys "offered" me while I was on stage.
Oh, Word?

Like me. First day, two losses thanks to one team not living up to the hype.
Butler was a tough draw. Brad Stevens is a good tourney coach. Looking forward to them taking out Marquette on Saturday.

Butler was a tough draw. Brad Stevens is a good tourney coach. Looking forward to them taking out Marquette on Saturday.

Yeah, certain coaches I'm not betting against to lose early. Izzo is one, Stevens is another. So I'm 2 for 2.

Joe Johnson of the Brooklyn Nets likes the 'Cuse:
893480_10151529263915255_688365857_o.jpg

Pitt still throwing the ball all over the place...too many unforced turnovers.

Joe Johnson of the Brooklyn Nets likes the 'Cuse:
893480_10151529263915255_688365857_o.jpg

I'd be totally okay with that championship showdown. While some coaches seem to own JB, and Izzo is one of the best coaches in sports, period, for some reason JB always seems to know how to coach against Izzo. I'll happily take a game against Michigan State. Mainly because it would be in, you know, the title game, but just saying in terms of matchup.

Witchita State should be winning by double digits at this point. Pitt is looking horrible.

Sim Bhutar!! The 7'5 behemoth from NM St.

That is all.

ill be totally ok playing the championship game against the heat, lets just get there!